This topic contains 251 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  TNT2 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 252 total)
  • Author
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Version 2.1 is up and ready to DL.

This table has undergone a tremendous amount of refinement with countless new visual details, all new lighting, all new physics, better sound effects additional table options.

Shout-outs to Cyberpez, Rothbauerw, nfozzy, flupper, DJrobx and bord for heavily contributing to this latest refresh. Cant thank you guys enough.

Table includes all of the tips and tricks I have learned over the last year or so, and really looks and plays, better than ever. Please refer to the script for additional credits and table options.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Woot! Can’t wait to play it.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Again i bet this is a huge update and cant thank you enough for your continued updates :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Yes. I can assure you. It is a great update. Not that the old version had issues or anything. It’s just more …. ! :good:

Thank you very much !

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Great Work here, thanks Guys :rose:

Rawnei 
    Participant

Wow, thanks!

RustyCardores 
    MemberModerator

Awesome work thanks.   Sorry I’ve not been around to help of late :(

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

FS POV File here …
    Just use .pov File from .zip and put it to your /Tables Folder (probably rename)

Attachments:
    7 users thanked author for this post.
     the_greeze 
    Participant

Thanks to all involved  :yes:

Joey2001 
    Participant

Thanks for the update of this great table. :good:

Pinbolt 
    Participant

Thank you for the two updates.

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Update again ? Because it is on the top of the DL List …

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Small bug fix. :)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

1 user thanked author for this post.
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Really ? I do my montly Backup now :cry:  but ok, thanks ;-)

Pinfan45 
    Participant

Looks Amazing! Thanks Anyone have any POV Settings to share Please

Jesperpark 
    Participant

Looks Amazing! Thanks Anyone have any POV Settings to share Please

Look up 7 posts…

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Mark70 
    Participant

Thanks wrd1972 for the massive amount of work you always put into your tables! Also thanks to all the other guys involved!

Edit after playing:  Unbelievable how fantastic this table looks and plays! — Superb! —

Maybe this helps someone else too, I had to turn off playfield reflection to
    get rid of some micro stutter. Now it is perfect!

Thanks again for this gem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Was lucky to play this table at Bergen Pinball Flipper Club tonight. And I must say Wrd1972. You, with some help have done a really great version of this table. Shots from VP at least for their version is god damn close. They had so many tables I haven’t played before so I only had time for two games. No regret though, since this table available as VP !

Thank you so much for all the work you’ve put into making it as realistic as possible. :heart:   :rose:

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Really glad you guys are digging the Dude. :) It has come a very long way and I feel pretty confident its finished…unless there are some bugs. lol And many thanks to the folks who have assisted, you guys rock!

Right now, I am wrapping up Bride of Pinbot. Look for it maybe in the next few days. It has received all of the treatment that went into DD and BBBB. Really plays accurate to the real BOP here in town, with this new physics set.

Funhouse will still be a few more weeks, but expect awesome stuff there too. Then I am going refresh my Tradewinds and to a 1976 Gottlieb Ship Ahoy. Then who knows, I have my eye on modding some current tables that other talented authors have already done. Just want to throw my spin on them. :)

5 users thanked author for this post.
     Draifet 
    Participant

Thanks wrd1972, always a pleasure to play your tables, when I see your name on a release I’m confident that it will be one of my favs, I like how u tweak the physics more to the wild side, and the graphics are gorgeus. Now I’m very anxious to grab all of  these new updates u mentioned.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 252 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account