This topic contains 251 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  TNT2 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 4 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 241 through 252 (of 252 total)
  • Author
     Mark70 
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the update Dude :)
    The table looks and plays excellent!   The new saucer physics are a great addition.
    Thanks to all involved!

Btw, if anyone has some performance issues – disabling playfield reflection solved it for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bb 
    Participant

ok i figured out how to import – file import haha

robertms 
    Participant

2.2 plays unbelievably well, with a realistic sense of heft that’s so difficult to recreate. Love the new saucer physics and detail improvements virtually everywhere. The new bulbs, like the one atop of gifts of gab are just icing on the cake. Probably one of the most realistic recreations to date, right up there with best of the best. Many thanks to Bill and all who have contributed!  :good:

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Thanks Robert. :)

I have spent and especially long time trying to recreate the “naked” bulbs, without having the rubber condoms over them.  Even on my real machines, the naked bulbs look so much nicer. In fact, the incandescent bulbs look better than the LED bulbs. But since I am using a LED OCD controller, I can no longer use the old time bulbs. Kind of sucks.

I have also been very pleased with the physics and feel of this table. The saucer physics recently added, are leaps and bounds better than before as you saw. Its still a cumbersome process, the way they work. But certainly worth the effort. But its amazing how much it enhances the overall experience.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Draifet 
    Participant

Best bulb lights ever. All the graphics are awesome on this table.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Wow I just saw that Dr. Dude entered the Top 5 downloads list. :yahoo: And bumped my Funhouse off the list. Just wanted to thank all of you guys for playing, and hopefully really enjoying the table. I really do enjoy making them too.

Pressure is now on FH I guess. Which BTW, really is looking and playing, equally well. Being its a better and more fun Pin overall, I am sure it will return to the list. Rest assured…Cyberpez and I are working hard on it.

Thanks again.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

… then i hope, Funhouse climb up again ;-)

Thanks for the great Updates with this and BBB :good:
    I had some Coins for your Machines, and it was great B-)

freelunch 
    Participant

Wow I just saw that Dr. Dude entered the Top 5 downloads list. :yahoo: And bumped my Funhouse off the list. Just wanted to thank all of you guys for playing, and hopefully really enjoying the table. I really do enjoy making them too.

Pressure is now on FH I guess. Which BTW, really is looking and playing, equally well. Being its a better and more fun Pin overall, I am sure it will return to the list. Rest assured…Cyberpez and I are working hard on it.

Thanks again.

I wonder, @randr does the website add together download counts among multiple versions downloaded with by the same user? Given you’re always improving your releases @wrd1972 , I just wonder if that’s a factor. I’m not trying to take the wind out of your sails, your tables are that great, I just want to know the truth.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

It counts per download. All versions combined is total so if same download was used for multiple versions that’s total downloaded. Does that make sense?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Skitso 
    Participant

Is the official release same as the last beta release candidate?

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

I made some additional changes on the official release, over the beta. Really dont recall what they were though.

TNT2 
    Participant

I hadn’t played the updated version of the table.

The ShadowOpacity is a very cool effect!

Viewing 12 posts - 241 through 252 (of 252 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account