• This topic has 247 replies, 55 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by TNT2.
Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 241 through 248 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Draifet
    Participant
    @draifet

Best bulb lights ever. All the graphics are awesome on this table.

#105645 Report
    wrd1972
    Participant
    @wrd1972
    MembervipContributor

Wow I just saw that Dr. Dude entered the Top 5 downloads list. :yahoo: And bumped my Funhouse off the list. Just wanted to thank all of you guys for playing, and hopefully really enjoying the table. I really do enjoy making them too.

Pressure is now on FH I guess. Which BTW, really is looking and playing, equally well. Being its a better and more fun Pin overall, I am sure it will return to the list. Rest assured…Cyberpez and I are working hard on it.

Thanks again.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

1 user thanked author for this post.
    #105648 Report
    STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

… then i hope, Funhouse climb up again ;-)

Thanks for the great Updates with this and BBB :good:
    I had some Coins for your Machines, and it was great B-)

#105651 Report
    freelunch
    Participant
    @freelunch

Wow I just saw that Dr. Dude entered the Top 5 downloads list. :yahoo: And bumped my Funhouse off the list. Just wanted to thank all of you guys for playing, and hopefully really enjoying the table. I really do enjoy making them too.

Pressure is now on FH I guess. Which BTW, really is looking and playing, equally well. Being its a better and more fun Pin overall, I am sure it will return to the list. Rest assured…Cyberpez and I are working hard on it.

Thanks again.

I wonder, @randr does the website add together download counts among multiple versions downloaded with by the same user? Given you’re always improving your releases @wrd1972 , I just wonder if that’s a factor. I’m not trying to take the wind out of your sails, your tables are that great, I just want to know the truth.

#105652 Report
    randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

It counts per download. All versions combined is total so if same download was used for multiple versions that’s total downloaded. Does that make sense?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

#105699 Report
    Skitso
    Participant
    @skitso

Is the official release same as the last beta release candidate?

#105709 Report
    wrd1972
    Participant
    @wrd1972
    MembervipContributor

I made some additional changes on the official release, over the beta. Really dont recall what they were though.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

1 user thanked author for this post.
    #130835 Report
    TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

I hadn’t played the updated version of the table.

The ShadowOpacity is a very cool effect!

Viewing 8 posts - 241 through 248 (of 248 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW