Dr. Dude (Bally 1990)

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    jipeji16
    Participant
      @jipeji16

Fantastic table !!!!! Very good work to all of you ;)

Thanks !!!

hoop22
      Participant
        @hoop22

Can anyone help with a Line 858 script Null error?

Thanks.

hoop22
        Participant
          @hoop22

Scratch that.  VPX restart seems to have fixed the gremlins.

7x4x1z
          Participant
            @cookieraid

Outstanding job! Superior quality! Thank you!

Slydog43
            Participant
              @slydog43

fffff”n A, this looks soo great.   I have “loaned” this game to my nephew and miss it, but this is awesome.  It does play different for sure, but it plays great in its own way.  Great Job, thanks

Numiah
              Participant
                @numiah

Those inserts look absolutely stellar and as real as they can get. Wow, just jaw dropping.
                This is the first table that gives stutter when reflect elements on playfield is active though.
                Using a 8Gb GTX1660Ti, so not sure what happens.

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

Really a great update @wrd1972 – love everything you’ve done here. I can honestly say that Dr Dude has always played very well in vpx, so, I was kind of surprised to see how you’ve been able to improve on the previous release. Thank you very much. :good: :rose: :heart:

Mark70
                  Participant
                    @mark70

Every time I see an update for this table I can’t imagine what could be improved, because it looks and plays so well already. But it seems that you always find something to improve :)
                    So thanks a lot for another great update.

Maybe a small find, I have no more wireramp (rolling) sounds since the update.

naeromagus
                    Participant
                      @naeromagus

Incredible, Blown away on what you have accomplished with this table. :heart:

liebowa
                      Participant
                        @liebowa

I *LOVE* this table, but I have one small question that I didn’t see anyone else mention in these 15 pages; I have a very, very slight flipper delay with this table.  This is the only table out of my 25 or so that I’ve ever seen this on.

After a few games, i start to get used to the delay, but for anybody else comin in cold, it’s noticeable to them.

Any thoughts on where I should start looking for this?

------------------------------------------------------------

Cabinet Build:
                        - Computer: Intel i7 Processor, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD, Nvidia 2060 Super
                        - Monitors: Playfield: 42" Spectre 4K / DMD: 17" Dell Monitor / Backglass: 32" Hitachi 1366x768
                        - Pinscape for Nudge, LedWIZ for lighting (strobe and flippers only, at the moment)

Thalamus
                          @thalamus

I would say. This is among the best flippers you’ll ever see emulated, so, maybe look at the other 24 instead :) Flippers is something we can’t seem to agree 100% on how should tuned. Believe there is some info on top of this site, the wiki on the subject. And then you have the comprehensive guides that Roth created about nFozzy physics.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                          Allright83
                          Participant
                            @allright83

Hello,

Thanks a lot for this incredible table. Great Job :good:

I would like to report a bug about the dude o meter.

You start a new play, and you increase your dude o meter to “cool dude”. You loose your 3rd ball, and you want to start a new play.

You insert the 2 coins to play and…. when you press start, the dude o meter stay to “Cool dude” and is not reset. And if I restart VPX, the bug stays.

Any Idea?

I’m on VPX 10.6 and Vpinmame 3.2

Thanks!

liebowa
                            Participant
                              @liebowa

This is the same way it is with the real machine; https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dr-dude-owners

------------------------------------------------------------

Cabinet Build:
                              - Computer: Intel i7 Processor, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD, Nvidia 2060 Super
                              - Monitors: Playfield: 42" Spectre 4K / DMD: 17" Dell Monitor / Backglass: 32" Hitachi 1366x768
                              - Pinscape for Nudge, LedWIZ for lighting (strobe and flippers only, at the moment)

Allright83
                              Participant
                                @allright83

Ok, thanks for the information!

wrd1972
                                Participant
                                  @wrd1972
                                  MembervipContributor

Bonus carryover feature. The Dudeometer does not reset until Superdude has been awarded.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Bald Eagle
                                  Participant
                                    @baldeagle

Table is amazing. Thanks!

turkishdisko
                                    Participant
                                      @turkishdisko

Love the table, only issue is when I split the rom sound and the mechanical sounds for ssf I only get sound through the channel for mechanical sounds. Only happens in 2.3, any ideas?

Thalamus
                                        @thalamus

Not sure what you mean by split – and, are you using 10.7beta or 10.6 ? Still odd sound issues going on with 10.7beta.

turkishdisko
                                        Participant
                                          @turkishdisko

I’m on 10.6, by split I mean set sound effects to one device and music to another under audio preferences. Of course as soon as I posted for help I solved it. I changed the line in the script for the intro music to not play: “IntroMusic = 1” This fixed the issue.

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus

Oh. Ok :)

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 300 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?