Dream Daddy-2 Screen Setup

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    PEandS1Ws
    Participant
      @peands1ws

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=210841

This file allows 2 Screen users to enjoy the Dream Daddy table by positioning the DMD image on the backglass by using an alternate PinUpPlayer.ini file that will not affect any other table. **This is for 2 Screen users only-Backglass/Playfield. I made this for 5:4 and 4:3 backglass users like myself. You can edit the PinUpPlayer.ini to fit your resolution. Details here: https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pinup_pack_layout

Get the original table and Pup Pack here: https://mega.nz/file/2S4nzRoS#kIA4fqNLsz2vcEPzJbmWYNqXiNrHRyWae4umVgVmTO4

A big thank you to @baseraider for the original table/Pup Pack and permission to release this conversion. I made no changes to his source material.

king91six
      Participant
        @king91six

isnt this table a bit, well odd to say the minimum?

DeathInc
        Participant
          @deathincclan

Can I get a list of everyone who has this table on their cabinet?  I just need to know.

king91six
          Participant
            @king91six

Can I get a list of everyone who has this table on their cabinet? I just need to know.

lol hell yea, my point exactly, who is running this? i remember when it came out. i had to look a few times to make sure i was not trip n

PEandS1Ws
            Participant
              @peands1ws

@deathincclan @king91six It is definitely an odd theme based on an actual game available on Steam. I am impressed by the level of detail that @baseraider put into this effort. This may not be for everyone. Like I said before I’m a collector of virtual pinball tables and no reason to discriminate against this one. I’m confident enough in my heterosexuality that I’m not afraid to play this table. I hope the author does more mainstream titles because it obvious he has talent.

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Gramps
              Participant
                @gramps

@deathincclan @king91six It is definitely an odd theme based on an actual game available on Steam. I am impressed by the level of detail that @baseraider put into this effort. This may not be for everyone. Like I said before I’m a collector of virtual pinball tables and no reason to discriminate against this one. I’m confident enough in my heterosexuality that I’m not afraid to play this table. I hope the author does more mainstream titles because it obvious he has talent.

@PEandS1Ws  Amen to that and thank you for all the great work you do and sharing it with all of us!

DeathInc
                Participant
                  @deathincclan

I was just joking and I hear you.  I am also a collector of all tables.  And I did not mean to offend anyone. It’s all good.  You do you is how I feel.  But I just could not bring my self to collect this table.  It creeped me right the F out.

As for the author.  He does have skills and I to hope he puts out more main stream tables.  It took balls to take on that theme.  Its just not for me.  And I can’t have that around my kids.  And that is the main reason it will not be put on my cabs.

Again, I was just joking.  To each their own.  And if I offended any one I apologize.  It was not my intent.

king91six
                  Participant
                    @king91six

@PEandS1Ws Amen to that and thank you for all the great work you do and sharing it with all of us!

ok see your mixed up. your speaking on a different orientation, this is more leaning on the dreaded “I” word and no, i will never be comfortable with that!!

baseraider
                    Participant
                      @baseraider

Thought I would chime in with some backstoryon the creation process. I only decided to make this game after browsing through Steam while a friend was at my house. He was looking over my shoulder and saw an ad for dream daddy and pointed it out. Mistake.

As the type of person who has a natural ad blocker built into their mind, I never see ads on the side of a page.  But my buddy was drawn to dream daddy and the ad on the side of the page. He points and then outs himself and says “what’s dream daddy?”

we immediately all tell him that it’s a game for him… makes some jokes at him…laugh…watch the game trailer..

I had never heard of it before but found it hilarious!!

so about a week later I decided I just had to make some front end material for the pinball cabinet. I used this basically as a running joke that he wanted us to buy dream daddy.

…well I got bored and decided that I was having too much time invested on an unfinished ren Stimpy table I was making loops in my brain.

Had some beers and….. said let me do something else and this is where dream daddy went from joke to reality.

So i dedicate this to Zeke.

Zeke is not a dad or gay.

…but we never know what the future may hold for us. ;)

baseraider
                      Participant
                        @baseraider

I played thru and made it to wizard mode on a stream i posted if anyone just want to jam the soundtrack.. lol. I can find a link.

goblindriver
                        Participant
                          @goblindriver

I find the whole theme and especially the soundtrack to be hilarious. It’s not lewd in any way, and in fact, it’s quite wholesome.  The video game is the same way and won a shit load of awards.

JR
                          Participant
                            @jfr1

Wait, Ren and Stimpy table?

baseraider
                            Participant
                              @baseraider

ITs the HISTORY ERASER BUTTON YOU FOOL!  Yeah, Ive got the table done. Need to finish the pup pack.

JR
                              Participant
                                @jfr1

Might you release a version not requiring a pup?

Tom
                                Participant
                                  @armyaviation
                                  MemberContributor

Might you release a version that doesn’t require me to snip my balls off before playing.  Go talk to @goldchicco, he built a table the direct opposite of this.  I like to call it dream wife aka playmates

JR
                                  Participant
                                    @jfr1

Ha!  ..but I was asking about the Ren and Stimpy table.  No ball snipping needed there.  Space Madness!

nanuk
                                    Participant
                                      @nanuk

just cant get the setup right in the ini file to show correctly :(

PEandS1Ws
                                      Participant
                                        @peands1ws

You can run the Configure Displays after loading the DreamDaddy pup folder in pinup editor. Keep in mind this will overwrite your current pinupplayer.ini file in your folder which controls all tables so be sure to make a backup of yours before attempting. My backglass is 4:3 resolution so you may have a different setup and need to use different coordinates to get it to look right. Once you get it just right copy your new .ini file into the DreamDaddy folder, delete the .ini in your main folder and restore the backup you made before you started.

elvinu
                                        Participant
                                          @elvinu

Thank you baseraider for the table and puppack!!!

If you’re a single screen user like me and you want it to look like this . . .

I had to edit my PinupPlayer.ini file as seen below (this file goes in the folder C:\PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\DreamDaddy>)

Note that I’m running 1920 X 1080.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by elvinu.
                                          PEandS1Ws
                                          Participant
                                            @peands1ws

@elvinu I only did the 2 screen conversion. @baseraider is the original author of the table and PuP Pack.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?