This topic contains 137 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  Kernel 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 posts - 121 through 138 (of 138 total)
  • Author
     Bullwinkle55 
    Participant

Thanks for this table. It is one of my favorites and you did it justice.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

HF,
    What do you set the difficulty setting to as a default? Maybe 0?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

HF,

What do you set the difficulty setting to as a default? Maybe 0?

I didnt mess with any of that stuff…. if it’s set on 0 that’s just what it was always set on…

uturnweb 
    Participant

TLDR all the posts, so sorry if you already got this, but there is an elvira at the local pub, do you need pictures of the ramp? I’m certain you can find some online, but let me know.. They may let me take some :)

PC: Intel Core i7-4790S CPU @ 3.20GHz, 12GB RAM, 64Bit, GTX 970 4GB graphics card, SSD (OS and pinball), HDD (music storage) 
    Cabinet: Firepower 2 cab, 38" Vizio TV D-Series (2018) PF, 32" Samsung monitor BG, ZebsBoards Digital Output / plunger kit, PinDMD v3 DMD display

tedbell 
    Participant

Amazing work – this table is so much fun to play! Thanks, 32assassin!!

Skitso 
    Participant

Bumber animation doesn’t seem to be quite aligned and they twitch left and right when hit. Any idea how to fix it?

Draifet 
    Participant

Search for the Bumpers lines (starting at 238) and replace x for z like these (BCap1.transx -> BCap1.transz):

‘Bumpers
    Sub Bumper1_Hit : vpmTimer.PulseSw 35 : BCap1.transz = -10 : Me.TimerEnabled = 1 : playsound SoundFX(“fx_bumper1”,DOFContactors): End Sub
    Sub Bumper1_Timer : BCap1.transz = 0 : Me.TimerEnabled = 0 : End Sub

Sub Bumper2_Hit : vpmTimer.PulseSw 36 : BCap2.transz = -10 : Me.TimerEnabled = 1 : playsound SoundFX(“fx_bumper1”,DOFContactors): End Sub
    Sub Bumper2_Timer : BCap2.transz = 0 : Me.TimerEnabled = 0 : End Sub

Sub Bumper3_Hit : vpmTimer.PulseSw 37 : BCap3.transz = -10 : Me.TimerEnabled = 1 : playsound SoundFX(“fx_bumper1”,DOFContactors): End Sub
    Sub Bumper3_Timer : BCap3.transz = 0 : Me.TimerEnabled = 0 : End Sub

Probably u have to adjust a little the values, for example the -10 to -5 (BCap1.transz = -5), and lower the halo height from 80 to 60 of the lights inside the bumpers (l54a, l55a and l56a) to avoid clipping.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     misfit 
    Participant

Table looks great, as usual. I love your work. But I have a question: Is it just me or do the flippers feel a bit laggy? Or maybe that is how the real table plays?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update(s) 32a !! :good:

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

:good: :good:

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

2 thumbs up … :good:   :good:

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

There was a “Boobs Mode” avaiable, can you add it to your Version here please ?

Micronaut 
    Participant

good update.

thanks  :bye:

Draifet 
    Participant

Enjoying the new backlass I did some small changes to the table, if Assassin32 gives me person I will share them with u:

Fixed bumper animations

Added missing decals on the right clear ramp

Improved the left and right plastic decals

Fixed some deph bias problems, position of some details and material changes.

:bye:

Kernel 
    Participant

Thanks for this fantastic table!

I have a question: is it normal that I can’t hear no sound at all (except rom music/sounds)?

dreamtrap 
    Participant

yet another table with NO rom sounds/music. must be the latest vpinmame beta they were all working before i added that!

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

No – its Win10. Look through this https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/win10-and-lost-music-rom-sounds/

Please let us know it if helps. Would be stupid to point people at a FAQ that isn’t really one – I just currently expect it to become one.

Kernel 
    Participant

Can you hear the mech sounds? (rom sounds are ok for me)

Viewing 18 posts - 121 through 138 (of 138 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account