Elvira Nude Mod Wheel needed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Itchigo
    Participant
      @itchigo

Because of the whole virus situation I can finally upgrade my cab to vpx. :good:   I have the nude mod table and BG, but I can’t find a wheel for this. Would anyone have one? I think Hauntfreaks did the mod if I remember right. We have to have an accurate database, right?

Be a Rogue! http://roguepinball.com/ Full Screen DirectB2s Tables no one else has!

Attachments:
      Rajo Joey
      Participant
        @joey2001

Take a look in my Mega-account. It’s there.?

https://mega.nz/folder/IFsxBbCD#04cfuNEJi5hwuYxL6CvQIg

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Happy to hear that you are now able to play VPX @itchigo – there is so many great looking and playing tables now that upgrading is totally worth it.

Itchigo
          Participant
            @itchigo

Thank you! I know I downloaded that before a while ago, but I forgot, and now I can’t find it. Much appreciated!

Thalamus, I was able to play before but I didn’t have time to switch over as I had 850 vp9 2 screen tables working. I didn’t want to have to start over lol. It looks like most of the tables have had a redraw of some kind since I setup my vp9’s though. There seems to be a smaller percentage of “vp8 straight to fs”. :good:

Be a Rogue! http://roguepinball.com/ Full Screen DirectB2s Tables no one else has!

Rajo Joey
            Participant
              @joey2001

I also wish, you convert many of this beautiful old tables to VPX. Maybe one day this wish come true. :yahoo: :heart:

Thalamus
                @thalamus

There is still hundreds of tables that can be re-created, that is true @itchigo. I don’t know. Maybe there is fewer authors now than before ? What I do know, is that some spend a shitload of time getting the finest details right. As long as the resources are perfect, I do see the reasoning behind it. Done properly, the best tables are very close to the real machines. Almost scary so. For the best authors, it can’t be very fun going from a project that has perfect resources, to something that has hardly any pixels in them. I just wish there where more pin-heads that understood the importance of digitizing the machines, so at least they can re-emerge as virtual again one day.

Itchigo
                Participant
                  @itchigo

There might be less authors I’m not sure. I know I don’t build like I used to in vp9. I don’t remember what year I did my last one lol. What I did was comb all the sites for every recreation I could find, then I made a diff file for what do I have in vp9 that I don’t in vpx. Once I get it all setup I’ll share that diff file. I have 370 tables setup so far, and about 400 zip files to go through. I’m making progress, I’m trying to do 30-40 a day. There are still quite a few I don’t have in vpx, but there’s many I didn’t have in vp9.

Rajo Joey- I don’t make those. My friend PBecker1946 makes the desktop and gives me a backglass. All I do is rotate them and make a backglass for them. Phil gives them to me when he has them ready. The good news is Phil was a former Nasa engineer, you can bet there’s perfect table behavior. Like I said, he actually gets a schematic for each table. Even better news is that Loserman has converted many to vpx, and it appears he’s keeping track of what Phil puts out to do later.

I’ll share a few pics Phil gave to me. One is one of the Vikings being built in 1974, scanned from a slide.

Attachments:
                  Itchigo
                  Participant
                    @itchigo

I couldn’t add a 2nd pic so I had to reply. This is the ORIGINAL low rez pic of the face on Mars. It was Phil’s team that took this.

Attachments:
                    Thalamus
                      @thalamus

Oh. That picture is world famous (at least to me – haha) – very cool. :good:

And – well, I have to make a comment – even though you’re a senior in this community and I bow to you for all you’ve done.

– You are table hoarding if you are installing 30-40 a day. You need to spend time on them, enjoy them. That is what I tell everyone new and you teach them differently ? B-) ;-)

Itchigo
                      Participant
                        @itchigo

Thank you for the bow, but I’m so outdated I’m like a noob lol. Man, senior makes me feel old…. I do hoard them, but I did my vp9 setup as I went. So I could still enjoy it, and once it was setup correctly, then it was wonderful. In the case of vp10 I had been saving them, but never installed them as I didn’t have time. So I saved the downloads to do at a later date. But since I’m laid off and the country is on pause at the moment, I could do a mass download, and setup for a couple weeks and I’d be right back where I was. So I’m planning on this mass setup being very short term. I’m figuring 2 more weeks or so and I can enjoy anything I want then. But I’m going through them at the same time. I do uniform layback (0,30,80), then a nice ball image (I prefer this one from Bob5453), and any physics adjustments (weak flippers, etc). Then I add them to my xml (I don’t use the game manager) and take screenshots. I think I have about 50 lined up for tomorrow if my wife doesn’t need anything. ;-)

Kids, get one table working first, then copy and paste. :good: (Whoever invented copy and paste, I’d like to buy you a beer!) :yes:

Attachments:
                        JR
                        Thalamus
                          @thalamus

The guy that actually “invented” copy/paste, died earlier this year. ( no lying )

Yeah. I’ve made my custom perl scripts that I use to add tables with. Recently I’ve seen game managers that does most of what I do, but, I still prefer my scripts. I have a tip for you @itchigo – If you are really serious about uniform pov. Well, then one file in your tables folder is all that you need. I have it set like that for Loserman’s tables. Just export a pov for any of the tables you’ve got and name it ‘autopov.pov’ – after that, all tables started in that folder will read and use these settings. There are many cool new things in VPX I tell you. You can even import that ball image and apply them to all tables. I have never done that myself, because of the different env settings. I have 3-4 different ball images I’ve used more than others. I’ll give the one you shared a shot, so thanks. So, you use a frontend ?! Which ? I use PinballY and it takes screenshots and videos for me automatically. Same does Pinup Popper. Believe that PBX can do that too now, but, well – I haven’t used it since I “upgraded” to PinballY ( which is compatible with PBX’s xml files ).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?