ELVIS Pup Pack

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    classicradios
    Participant
      @classicradios

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/elvis-pup-pack/

The King has not left the building!

The Elvis pup pack has been a joy to create, Big shout out to those who helped in the process.  Special thanks to Harlan M Russo for his incredible skills in creating amazing animated toppers, full screen callout videos and more.  Thanks to Joey Beaulieu for making stunning overlays and topper art for ELVIS.  Thanks to John Memeo for getting some difficult but much needed pupcaptures.  2 and 3 screen versions available.

Total of 37 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      DeathInc
      Participant
        @deathincclan

Very Nice.  Thank you!!!

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

Great works guys. Even if you aren’t an elvis fan… this pup-pack makes you want to play the table!

To the KING!

studlygoorite
          Participant
            @studlygoorite

Thank you, thank you very much……for this. If my mom was still around she would be ecstatic :) Now placing this table in my favorites.

Pinballfan2018
            Participant
              @pinballfan2018

You guys killed this!! Great job!

Currently working TNA PUPDMD

xman72
              Participant
                @xman72

Awesome! Thank you for this!!

Does anyone know if there’s a muted rom for this? It seems to be mixing the audio.

classicradios
                Participant
                  @classicradios

Awesome! Thank you for this!!

Does anyone know if there’s a muted rom for this? It seems to be mixing the audio.

No muted rom.  We looked into the possibility of a muted rom but no luck.  Did our best to match video audio with table audio whenever possible.  It’s not perfect but all in fun.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  firebrand007
                  Participant
                    @firebrand007

very cool, thanks a lot guys ! I have a gray semi empty box at the bottom of the backglass, I guess I should tweak something in PinupPack Editor but what ?

Elvis

Shannon
                    Participant
                      @shannon1

Great addition to this table. Thank you!

classicradios
                      Participant
                        @classicradios

very cool, thanks a lot guys ! I have a gray semi empty box at the bottom of the backglass, I guess I should tweak something in PinupPack Editor but what ?

Elvis

You’re running the 2 screen version, The bottom box is for your DMD.   You can download the PupConfig.zip file if you want the topper text on the backglass below the main videos, This removes the upper topper box in your photo and moves the text/animations to the lower box.

kidloco
                        Participant
                          @kidloco

Hello, thank you very much for your work. I did as indicated I installed the three screen version and the configuration files provided. But the topper display in the backglass remains desperately empty :-(

I’ve changed the settings but I don’t think I’m doing the right thing. Thank’s for your help

baalisan
                          Participant
                            @baalisan

Love Elvis, love the table and this PuP Pack!  Unfortunately I don’t know the additional VPX script to make this pack work so if any kind Samaritan is able to post their VPX Elvis script they would become my new best friend

classicradios
                            Participant
                              @classicradios

Hello, thank you very much for your work. I did as indicated I installed the three screen version and the configuration files provided. But the topper display in the backglass remains desperately empty :-(

I’ve changed the settings but I don’t think I’m doing the right thing. Thank’s for your help

My mistake….Ugh. Try these settings:

screen 0 = off

screen 15 = ForcePop.   **Very important** select “Topper_Default” as Background Playlist

Screen 16 = ForceBack

1 user thanked author for this post.
                              classicradios
                              Participant
                                @classicradios

Love Elvis, love the table and this PuP Pack! Unfortunately I don’t know the additional VPX script to make this pack work so if any kind Samaritan is able to post their VPX Elvis script they would become my new best friend

You don’t need to make any changes to the table script for this pup pack to work.

Goldchicco
                                Participant
                                  @goldchicco

Very well done, my respect.

I’m using PinSound with this table, so I muted the PuP-Pack. Still looks great and gives the table a great touch.

Kudos to all the peoples involved in this project.

For people looking for a muted rom, I saw a muted Altsound package shared on Facebook VP Nation

Brew
                                  Participant
                                    @brew

Thanks! Makes the table more fun for sure!

newtopinball78
                                    Participant
                                      @newtopinball78

Those settings worked to have text on 3 screen but is there anyway to have topper play in that same window and have the text pop on top of that same window when something is triggered? Just wondering as it is just a black box until the text appears.

kidloco
                                      Participant
                                        @kidloco

Thank’s a lot everything works fine now !

classicradios
                                        Participant
                                          @classicradios

Those settings worked to have text on 3 screen but is there anyway to have topper play in that same window and have the text pop on top of that same window when something is triggered? Just wondering as it is just a black box until the text appears.

Sounds like the default topper video isn’t playing.  You can either upload the pupconfig.zip which has been updated to correct this or do this in pup pack editor:

Screen 15 select “Topper_Default” folder as background playlist.

Zedixair
                                          Participant
                                            @zedixair

Thank you for this great puppack.

It works well on my setup (PF + BG + topper, but no real DMD), until some full-screen videos appear: then, my virtual DMD, which is on BG screen, disappears behind the overlay when it comes back. How can I fix that ?

I’ve read your installation instructions (“For 3 screen users who want topper text/animations on the backglass please download the PupConfig.zip and overwrite the files in the elvis pup pack folder”), and have read some other things, tried to change some settings in puppack editor, but nothing worked (probably because I know nothing about these things).

I know it’s possible to have a working puppack with PF + topper + BG with virtual DMD on it, because it works with other packs, so I don’t know what I’ve missed with this one ?

I’m lost, sorry for my stupid questions, but I really need some help with this one.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?