Eminem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dunriwikan45
    Participant
      @dunriwikan45

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/eminem/

I am a big Eminem fan and this table will definitely entertain those who are as well. This is not a traditional pinball table. It’s a fan made, single player game, the stopper is unique , and my family was involved with me putting it together table. I wanted it to feel different as a reflection of my personality.
      This is my first original and not just a mod. I learned a lot from my first mod and wanted to try to build something original. Keep in mind that i am a beginner and have been attempting to teach myself to code and I have a long way to go. I had a lot of fun with it and I hope you do to.
      Big Huge thanks to John Memeo for keeping me motivated, testing, and pushing me to my personal limits.
      Thanks to my wife and kids for letting me take time away to work on the table and my wife for letting me use the kids for voice work (yes that is me as well doing some voice work on the table, lol).
      Thank you to Scott Wickberg for creating OrbitalPin and creating a framework for me to work with.
      Amazing thanks to David Paiva for creating these tools, because without him I would have never done this. And also advising me to start small with this first 3 tables. Great confidence boost.
      And thank you to the community for being awesome and throwing things my way.

charlieshakur
      Participant
        @charlieshakur

WOW a very special table for me that what a great job bud :cry:

1 user thanked author for this post.
        newtopinball78
        Participant
          @newtopinball78

Cool table…for some reason I’m getting the goonies dmd show behind the ultradmd

bord
            @bord
            MembervipContributorModerator

I think I know half an Eminem song from way back – but I think this is really cool. Way to create something new!

Is this the first rap-themed pinball game ever?

Meek424424
            Participant
              @meek424424

Thank you so much for your hard work! I can’t wait to give this original a shot!!! Keep up the great work buddy! :)

dunriwikan45
              Participant
                @dunriwikan45

my bad. You need to go into the pup folder and delete the dmdattract, dmdbackground, dmdsplash, and pup frames folders

Micke
                Participant
                  @micke

good work!

Oldschool4
                  Participant
                    @oldschool4

I noticed a heap of attract music in the puppack, like full mp3s, are they supposed to run during attract? Or just snippets during gameplay? No attract music on my end.Backglass vids are fine. :scratch:

Update 3/11/19, after redownloading both, having the same screens in puppack editor, everything uptodate,deleting and reinstall game & pack,at a loss, the mp3s are in the 3 folders and play on there own with vlc player, will put on the Backburner for a while. :wacko:

BlackPredator72
                    Participant
                      @blackpredator72

Thnx! Nice table! Finally a Hip Hop themed table. Can’t wait for the Wu-Tang, Dr. Dre, Snoop, 50 Cent and Gravediggaz tables :yahoo: B-)

havemusic
                      Participant
                        @havemusic

Love the table.  Good job. Love the kids voices.

dunriwikan45
                        Participant
                          @dunriwikan45

LOL! You should totally design one. I’m out the rap game.

Badazzwi
                          Participant
                            @badazzwi

Just loaded this up on the cab. Great job on this original table. I enjoyed playing it. Thank you!

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

coreduo0099
                            Participant
                              @coreduo0099

Hi,

Cool looking table.

I’m not getting DOF or sound (I get dof on pretty much all other tables but this and Loserman’s tables).  I don’t see an eminim profile in DOF config tool.  Is there somthing I’m missing?  like some default DOF setting profile I perhaps missed years ago?

I hacked the script a bit to get sound to play in the mean time.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?