Escape from the Lost World (Bally 1987)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Schreibi34
    Participant
      @schreibi34

And BTW.:

Absolutly awesome release!!!

Ben Logan2
      Participant
        @benlogan2

Mlager8 and Team,

This release is absolutely phenomenal in VR. The models have such incredible scale, relief and depth. I might have left the glass silkscreened graphics off on desktop, but in VR, they’re totally cool! Provide another layer of depth. Great lighting, super physics, awesome redraws of all graphics. You guys hit it out of the park, here. Thanks so much for this rare table!

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Same plunger problem here. The keymapping can’t be the problem because i can trigger the plunging sound. Turning on Auto plunger launches the ball but in an unusual way. At least you can put the ball in play that way.

Had the same issue with one of JP’s latest releases but no help from the VPF guys.

I saw you mentioning that, out of curiosity. How does Mike’ release of this table work for you ? https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/black-belt-bally-1986-v1-0-sp/

Sorry, Matt and Tom for polluting your thread a bit here.

STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

Audio Intro File for your Front End, WASAPI recorced …

1 user thanked author for this post.
            ashleyb
            Participant
              @ashleyb

Same plunger problem here. The keymapping can’t be the problem because i can trigger the plunging sound. Turning on Auto plunger launches the ball but in an unusual way. At least you can put the ball in play that way.

Had the same issue with one of JP’s latest releases but no help from the VPF guys.

I saw you mentioning that, out of curiosity. How does Mike’ release of this table work for you ? https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/black-belt-bally-1986-v1-0-sp/

Yeah, I have the same problem on Black Belt also.  Escape from the Lost World just makes the plunger sound and then failure to launch, Houston.

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

About the Plunger Issue: did you try to remove/add the one: setlocale … Line ?

Edit: ok sorry, was for another Table: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pinball-stern-1977/#post-182758 ,
                whatever, give it a try …

Mlager8
                Participant
                  @mlager8

Mlager8 and Team,

This release is absolutely phenomenal in VR. The models have such incredible scale, relief and depth. I might have left the glass silkscreened graphics off on desktop, but in VR, they’re totally cool! Provide another layer of depth. Great lighting, super physics, awesome redraws of all graphics. You guys hit it out of the park, here. Thanks so much for this rare table!

I’d love to give vr a shot, seems so damn immersive!

Anyway I have twins on the way, so dropping a couple grand on a new rig is completely out of the question at the moment haha, I’ll just have to live VR vicariously through everyone here

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation
                    MemberContributor

those babies don’t need vaccines and educations, they need VR pinball

evileman
                    Participant
                      @evileman

Thanks man… Your work is much appreciated!

Mlager8
                      Participant
                        @mlager8

I have another small update coming soon to fix a lost ball issue, but if anyone can determine how to fix the plunger issue I’ll hold off until it’s resolved

Tom
                        Participant
                          @armyaviation
                          MemberContributor

I would say it’s an isolated issue.  What’s the deal with black belt?

Thalamus
                            @thalamus
                            ContributorMemberModerator

Not sure. But, to me it seems like a few are having the same plunger issues on Black Belt and this one – if I understood the feedback correctly. I don’t see any immediate issues with the way that any of these are constructed though. LOL, might not be a valuable feedback as I’m drinking beers and playing Doctor Who :)

Tom
                            Participant
                              @armyaviation
                              MemberContributor

another wierd issue. Pinball and escape from the lost world both have gremlins.  Must be the author.  I know someone who can Mod them that always makes tables better and fixes all the crap that we put out

robertms
                              Participant
                                @mophead

another wierd issue. Pinball and escape from the lost world both have gremlins. Must be the author. I know someone who can Mod them that always makes tables better and fixes all the crap that we put out

Invisibly.

Mlager8
                                Participant
                                  @mlager8

another wierd issue. Pinball and escape from the lost world both have gremlins. Must be the author. I know someone who can Mod them that always makes tables better and fixes all the crap that we put out

Someone told me you already ripped said modder a new asshole….

robertms
                                  Participant
                                    @mophead

A real modder succor.

Mlager8
                                    Participant
                                      @mlager8

@schreibi34

Can you tell me by chance what your plunger is set to in preferences?
                                      If you are using an encoder perhaps you’re using the button dropdown. Im asking because the script does not bind the plunger sound to an actual button, but rather whatever is set as “PlungerKey”.
                                      If by chance you are using a key that is utilized by the rom, I think you’d still hear the sound but maybe not get the action.

This is just me guessing, not actually able to back any of this up, but just a thought :wacko:

plunger

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      Schreibi34
                                      Participant
                                        @schreibi34

@Thalamus

Yes, it does work on Mike’s version!

yrplace18
                                        Participant
                                          @yrplace18

Anyone know how to change the game to 5 ball ? I’ve tried all the usual Bally routines without success.

Thanks

Mlager8
                                          Participant
                                            @mlager8

Anyone know how to change the game to 5 ball ? I’ve tried all the usual Bally routines without success.

Thanks

If you open the table info tab in vpx there’s instructions

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 153 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?