exciting rumors? WIP's?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 191 total)
  • Author
    Sliderpoint
    Participant
      @sliderpoint
      MemberContributor

I met Donny last weekend.  Super cool and humble guy.

-Mike

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

Mike where was he at??…. that’s very cool… love his art…
        I would love to do this someday….

Sliderpoint
        Participant
          @sliderpoint
          MemberContributor

He was at Pin-a-go-go.  I actually played that Hellacopters game too!

EDIT:

So @Randr knows, I was representing as well!   Met @BenLogan there as well.

https://images.pinside.com/6/8e/68ecc4e3a94e92cbb29947407375a46c4cda5550/resized/large/68ecc4e3a94e92cbb29947407375a46c4cda5550.jpg

More pics and info:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/20

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

@sliderpoint thats awesome :good:

looks like a great time!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

thats awesome….

I missed pinfest this year because my wife and I had just got over being slick for like a month and she wasn’t going to any germ filled places….lol

TNT2
              Participant
                @tnt2

Very cool.

HauntFreaks
                  @hauntfreaks
                  vipContributorMember

so of course because I started playing my pincab again…. the backglass TV took a shit…. un-fuckin-real !!!!
                  I was using a 28″ 19:10 TV… impossible to find, and I hate to have to make a new backbox   :-(

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Oh man. Easy to fix a tv! Just power supply I bet

or just caps on supply

for IOS and Android

ICPjuggla
                      @icpjuggla
                      MembervipModerator

I heard a rumor there’s one table that will bring me out of retirement to work on. Well, it’s true. It would actually be 3 tables in one. I just need someone with mad art skills to get on board and a model maker.

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

I heard a rumor there’s one table that will bring me out of retirement to work on. Well, it’s true. It would actually be 3 tables in one. I just need someone with mad art skills to get on board and a model maker.

WHAT!? :yahoo:  we need more info! :-)

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

ICPjuggla
                          @icpjuggla
                          MembervipModerator

You know how I roll I don’t give out info. lol I’m just not sure if it will ever happen so I don’t want anyone to get exited or bug me about it.

If I can get an artist on board it would actually have a good possibility of happening.

I’d also need someone to make a few models for it. Some really easy and a few that would need an experienced model maker.

Once the art package was completed the build would go fairly easy.

Basically it would be the same table with 3 themes available for it. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do in VP.

Some of you may know b/c we have talked about it in private chats. Don’t spill the beans please if you know what it is.. :-) If it does happen I’d like it to be a surprise.

BorgDog
                          Participant
                            @borgdog
                            MemberContributorvip

@ICPjuggla  — tease   :evil:

Don’t know how exciting it is, but somehow acquired a playfield scan :-D , building from scratch in spare time between building real pinball machine (translate to free time at work).  Much left to do especially the roto-target model and scripting.  No timeframe.  Oh, and a couple of my older builds need some serious updating that I’ve kind of started on as well, mainly TKO and Fire Queen/Vulcan.

Attachments:
                            randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

I can handle the simple models :good:

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                              HauntFreaks
                                @hauntfreaks
                                vipContributorMember

You know how I roll I don’t give out info. lol I’m just not sure if it will ever happen so I don’t want anyone to get exited or bug me about it. If I can get an artist on board it would actually have a good possibility of happening. I’d also need someone to make a few models for it. Some really easy and a few that would need an experienced model maker. Once the art package was completed the build would go fairly easy. Basically it would be the same table with 3 themes available for it. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do in VP. Some of you may know b/c we have talked about it in private chats. Don’t spill the beans please if you know what it is.. :-) If it does happen I’d like it to be a surprise.

oh I remember what your talkin about….
                                I been working on my 3d kills a little more…. making some fit proper…. that might be something completely different

test2a

Attachments:
                                HauntFreaks
                                  @hauntfreaks
                                  vipContributorMember

Oh man. Easy to fix a tv! Just power supply I bet or just caps on supply

I’m sure you’re right….. I’ll have to tear it down and look
                                  I did grab a 28″ 16:9 today off craigslist today…

ICPjuggla
                                    @icpjuggla
                                    MembervipModerator

You know how I roll I don’t give out info. lol I’m just not sure if it will ever happen so I don’t want anyone to get exited or bug me about it. If I can get an artist on board it would actually have a good possibility of happening. I’d also need someone to make a few models for it. Some really easy and a few that would need an experienced model maker. Once the art package was completed the build would go fairly easy. Basically it would be the same table with 3 themes available for it. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do in VP. Some of you may know b/c we have talked about it in private chats. Don’t spill the beans please if you know what it is.. :-) If it does happen I’d like it to be a surprise.

oh I remember what your talkin about…. I been working on my 3d kills a little more…. making some fit proper…. that might be something completely different test2a

Nice ramp man, looks great…

yeah, it’s the table(s) we have talked about in the past. If your up to do the art work for them I’d love to team up and get them done. I’ve got a lot of resources etc. and for the two re-themed tables you can have free rain and change what ever art you see fit. I’m really in no rush so if you have some free time and want to tackle it with me that would be killer.. If not no problem either way.. :-)

HauntFreaks
                                      @hauntfreaks
                                      vipContributorMember

I think I still have the resources somewhere….

anyone do VPX skateball?? seems like something Assassin would have done…. but i don’t see it anywhere… ???

Dark
                                        @dark
                                        vipMemberContributor

Word on the street is Dark could maybe use a hand redrawing the last few plastics for Jurassic Park……also looking for HD pics/scans of plastics if anyone has any (I have every image from the net).

(*Cough* @Hauntfreaks ).  :P

3dcreation

32assassin
                                        Participant
                                          @32assassin

@hauntfreaks

if you are interested in building this table and think the PF and plastics of the VP9 or Future Pinball versions are good enough to be used on a VPX version.

I can take the VP8 Skateball,  strip it down to its basic components, rebuild the script.  and then copy and past them into a VPX template.

I redrew the Apron and plunger cover,  I can make the bumper,spinner and drop target textures.

All you would have to do is add all the rubbers, walls and decorative primitives.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                                          https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

HauntFreaks
                                            @hauntfreaks
                                            vipContributorMember

here is the combined on/off skateball PF from GTXjoe’s build…. cleaned up a bit , all I would do if used is cut out the droptarget holes for the primitives hole models

skateball_pf

Attachments:
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 191 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?