exciting rumors? WIP's?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 191 total)
  • Author
    TNT2
    Participant
      @tnt2

Dang. That table is going to be epic.

rothbauerw
        @rothbauerw
        ModeratorContributorMembervip

Emperor Ming Awaits!

FlashGordon

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Attachments:
        3 users thanked author for this post.
        Ginsonic
        Participant
          @ginsonic

Gordon’s ALIVE!  :yahoo:

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

I met Donny last weekend. Super cool and humble guy. -Mike

Mike did you get to play this also??  another custom made for James Hetfield  (was a elvira party monsters)
            http://dirtydonnyart.blogspot.com/2010/07/koolsville.html

Drybonz
            Participant
              @drybonz

Emperor Ming Awaits!

Oh nice… a place near me used to have this table but they moved it out.

Sliderpoint
              Participant
                @sliderpoint
                MemberContributor

Mike did you get to play this also?? another custom made for James Hetfield (was a elvira party monsters)
                http://dirtydonnyart.blogspot.com/2010/07/koolsville.html

Nope, didn’t see that one. Pretty ‘cool’! I did send a couple emails to try to get him to be a contributor to CARtoons, so we’ll see if that pans out.

HauntFreaks
                  @hauntfreaks
                  vipContributorMember

Mike did you get to play this also?? another custom made for James Hetfield (was a elvira party monsters) http://dirtydonnyart.blogspot.com/2010/07/koolsville.html Nope, didn’t see that one. Pretty ‘cool’! I did send a couple emails to try to get him to be a contributor to CARtoons, so we’ll see if that pans out.

<cough> <cough>  VP project <cough> <cough>

wrd1972
                  Participant
                    @wrd1972
                    MembervipContributor

Here are a couple of others Ghostbusters – Tom and ninuzzu – scripting might take awhile Rocky and Bullwinkle – requlem and Javier Harley Davidson – Assassin F-14 – ganjaFarmer Wipeout – Kiwi Still hoping we see Cactus Jack’s at some point :-)

I”m pretty sure Harley Davidson will end up in my permanent WIP folder due to the lack of resources.

I don’t want to mention what since the authors haven’t posted any WIP threads but I know of

a few Physics 5 tables that are currently being converted to VPX.

@32assassin

There is a HD at the skating rink in the next town. The next time I take the kids, I will get you some high res pics. Just dont know when that will be.
                    So what do you specifically need?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

32assassin
                    Participant
                      @32assassin

thanks for the offer bu the plastics on the VP 9 version was build from pictures,

When you see the table,  you will noticed that some of the plastics are layered, One on top of the other.

this is why I did not use the VP9 images.  The plastics need to be build from scans or from pictures that display the entire image of the plastic. .

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Daryl
                      Participant
                        @allknowing2012

Any interest in Batman ’66 – I wouldnt mind taking a stab at the coding and ultradmd.

HauntFreaks
                          @hauntfreaks
                          vipContributorMember

Any interest in Batman ’66 – I wouldnt mind taking a stab at the coding and ultradmd.

well duh… what do you think??….LOL   I know people don’t like this real machine , but I would love to have it in the VP world!!

CarnyPriest
                          Participant
                            @carnypriest

I’m not sure how you would reproduce the cab display unless it were done with P-ROC (sdl2). Is the resolution good enough with UltraDMD?

Spike emulation in VPM? We are many years away from that I think.

TerryRed
                              @terryred
                              MemberContributorModerator

UltraDMD can only do 128×32 as far as I’ve seen….

Hence Stranger Things videos being so low res….

32assassin
                              Participant
                                @32assassin

I’m sure if any table is mentioned, you will get a “we need it in VPX”. but the lack of resources puts a hold on everything.

I spent a few weeks stripping an building new primitives for the dark knight,  but I will not finish it because their are no usable plastic images.

I took the  batramp, tumbler and joker toys from the FP table and  rebuilt them to fit our VPX needs.

the code to animate those primitives still needs to be built.

https://mega.nz/#!w19XRS7L!mghkIWM4TvYvHGrhzCr51lHBR0JpkZ4RxgxZYrJ8a8w

Jesperpark
                                Participant
                                  @jesperpark

I’m sure if any table is mentioned, you will get a “we need it in VPX”. but the lack of resources puts a hold on everything. I spent a few weeks stripping an building new primitives for the dark knight, but I will not finish it because their are no usable plastic images. I took the batramp, tumbler and joker toys from the FP table and rebuilt them to fit our VPX needs. the code to animate those primitives still needs to be built.  

@32assassin
                                  seems a waste since the plastics are truly very uninspired.  I appreciate your attention to detail, but man would be nice to see this released with some custom plastics maybe?  I know I have asked everyone i know, nobody owns a dark knight around me

TNT2
                                  Participant
                                    @tnt2

I am sure whatever you decide to do Daryl will have the board’s support. I don’t even like KISS and your table is amazing.  :heart:

32assassin
                                    Participant
                                      @32assassin

@Jesperpark

I have no clue how vett, got his plasitcs to look so good in the VP9 vesion

its a dam shame we can do it for VPX, the table cleaned up nicely

I added the mising primitves

rebuild layer 2 (mini PF objects)

deleted/repalced everything in layer 8

added all the Solenoid controlled flahsers/lights

we only need the GI, ramp and joker toy animation code,  and plastics

I’m not going to worry about this,  I have bigger fish to fry.  a more accurate term is Tables higher on my VPX want list

EarthShaker WIP

Attachments:
                                      1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      bord
                                        @bord
                                        MembervipContributorModerator

[double post]

bord
                                          @bord
                                          MembervipContributorModerator

Here’s a look under the hood of my Qbert build. Didn’t feel like starting a WIP thread since it is almost finished: Screen-Shot-2017-08-01-at-10.54.04-AM-1

3 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Umpa
                                          Participant
                                            @umpa

Dark Night looks aswesome!

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 191 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?