F-14 Tomcat (Williams 1987) – Teaser video inside

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    bjschneider93
    Participant
      @bjschneider93

This is going to be an epic game. F14 is already a top 5 game for me. So this is so exciting. Thank you

trizonegb
      Participant
        @trizonegb

As always… Impressive! Can’t wait for this!! Thanks guys!

wrd1972
        Participant
          @wrd1972
          MembervipContributor

Update:

Many thanks to Flupper for the ramps, prim inserts and flashers, Benji, iaakki and cyberpez for the 3D and Photoshop, and all the others that are contributing to the table. Your contributions are appreciated and are going to make for a terrific F14 table. Also I cant leave out ganjafarmer for allowing me to do the mod.

BTW I recently purchased a real F14, so I have all of the resources I could possibly need. Expect a fast paced rock’n Steve Ritchey table very soon. Also expect an OUTRAGEOUS light show from the many flashers, just like the real thing. If your prone to seizures, better put some sunglasses on before you fly. ;)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Attachments:
          1 user thanked author for this post.
          bjschneider93
          Participant
            @bjschneider93

Looks incredible!

naeromagus
            Participant
              @naeromagus

You did a  Amazing recreation on my favorite table  Funhouse. I know it will be the same with this. Excited to see this!

TerryRed
                @terryred
                MemberContributorModerator

I just came from doing a PinEvent update to F-14 on FP…and I know many don’t like the many changes and updates I may do that are different than the original (on top of pupdmd,etc)… but that didn’t stop ganjafarmer from providing me a non shadow version of his playfield image to use and edit for how I needed to use it on FP.

Just shows how great, talented, and humble this community is.

The combination of wrd, flupper, and ganjafarmer is a great combination! Looking great!

wrd1972
                Participant
                  @wrd1972
                  MembervipContributor

How about a nice teaser video :)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

2 users thanked author for this post.
                  JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

My poor little graphics card is finally going to catch on fire!  Looks amazing.

wrd1972
                    Participant
                      @wrd1972
                      MembervipContributor

Oh…bring a big GPU.  Lol

Im going to add a mod to tone the flashers down for less capable rigs. You will be covered.

JR
                      Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

That looks friggi’n amazing ! :yahoo:

bord
                          @bord
                          MembervipContributorModerator

Those flashers are the business.

wrd1972
                          Participant
                            @wrd1972
                            MembervipContributor

@bord

Check out the non faceted flasher domes and bulb prims. You ought to drop those into your pinbot tables.

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

BTW I recently purchased a real F14, so I have all of the resources I could possibly need. Expect a fast paced rock’n Steve Ritchey table very soon. Also expect an OUTRAGEOUS light show from the many flashers, just like the real thing. If your prone to seizures, better put some sunglasses on before you fly. ;)

Dang!

robertms
                              Participant
                                @mophead

omg

The Loafer
                                Participant
                                  @theloafer

Jesus H booty toonie, does that ever look fantastic!

bord
                                    @bord

@bord

Check out the non faceted flasher domes and bulb prims. You ought to drop those into your pinbot tables.

You’re right, that would be nice although I’m trying really hard to get all of my projects to a point of done-enough in VPX so I can learn more in Unity ahead of VPE.

wrd1972
                                    Participant
                                      @wrd1972
                                      MembervipContributor

When will that unity transition REALLY take place?

bord
                                        @bord

Good question. I don’t think it’s more than a year off, at least a playable version with some loose ends. Close enough for me to start learning the Unity interface.

JR
                                        Participant
                                          @jfr1

Ha!!  “Jesus H booty toonie” …is that a Canadian Rickyism?  @theloafer ?  That needs translated!

“I dont have enough people words to make it understand you the way it understands me”

wrd1972
                                          Participant
                                            @wrd1972
                                            MembervipContributor

Okay one last teaser vid. Previous vid did not have the GI going out like it should. All fixed now, as well as some additional bugs.

Who’s ready to fly?

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 46 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?