F14 Tomcat (Williams (1987) w/VR

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    wrd1972
    Participant
      @wrd1972
      MembervipContributor

Big F14 update coming this weekend…I hope. :)

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

1 user thanked author for this post.
      JR
      wrd1972
      Participant
        @wrd1972
        MembervipContributor

Check out the jet models. The wings will sweep back when the beacons are rotating.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

scoopydoo
        Participant
          @scoopydoo

This table is insane! The inserts look so good and the VR Room options are incredible! I love these tables with the *w/VR options included! Wished the new Dr. Dude had also these option :-)

BeachBumTN
          Participant
            @beachbumtn

I am experiencing an odd issue with the playfield on this table – see attached screen shot.  I have checked script and table settings and all other tables display correctly. Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions.

playfield

wrd1972
            Participant
              @wrd1972
              MembervipContributor

I would redownload and try that.

wrd1972
              Participant
                @wrd1972
                MembervipContributor

Some more enhancements. A new USS Nimitz backwall mod and the F14 toy at the shooter. Hold on to your ass when pulling the plunger back. ;)

TerryRed
                  @terryred
                  MemberContributorModerator

As someone who has done his own mods to another F-14 table on another emulator…

…I highly appreciate and love the creative additions to this table. Sometimes… non-authentic mods are fun and enjoyed by many people.

BeachBumTN
                  Participant
                    @beachbumtn

Thanks @wrd1972, redownloading was one of the first things I tried. Thanks for the reply, I will give it a go again. I am sure I will sort it out – have hundreds of tables and never saw this so I may still gave a corrupted download or file.

wrd1972
                    Participant
                      @wrd1972
                      MembervipContributor

:yahoo: Version 1.0 is now finished. :yahoo:

Preparing it for upload in the next few hours. Lots of enhancements, bug fixes, visuals etc.

9 users thanked author for this post.
                      wrd1972
                      Participant
                        @wrd1972
                        MembervipContributor

:yahoo: Version 1.0 is now released. :yahoo:

Check out the new mods available at the top of the script. Many thanks to everybody involved and especially the folks at VPWorkshop. This one was a lot of fun to do.

Everybody enjoy. :good:

11 users thanked author for this post.
                        hotpepper
                        Participant
                          @hotpepper

Awesome job and a beautiful table. Thank you!

Brad1X
                          Participant
                            @brad1x

Outstanding!

L0stS0ul
                            Participant
                              @l0sts0ul

the 1.0 version is amazing. It feels exactly like my F-14 down to being able to hit the same shots with incredibly similar timing. Excellent work. Now to figure out how to print out that nimitz backdrop for my real machine and find some diecast F-14’s to mount on the playfield :)

7x4x1z
                              Participant
                                @cookieraid

Thank you for this great cab! You set the new standard for this table! :good:

wrd1972
                                Participant
                                  @wrd1972
                                  MembervipContributor

the 1.0 version is amazing. It feels exactly like my F-14 down to being able to hit the same shots with incredibly similar timing. Excellent work. Now to figure out how to print out that nimitz backdrop for my real machine and find some diecast F-14’s to mount on the playfield :)

Did you see where I now have my own real F14?

Agreed it really plays accurate. Nearly every nuance shot or trick is accounted for in the VP table. Thanks again for your resources early on. :)

BTW here is the image I used for the back wall. Please let me know if you procedd with making one of these. I might want to put one on too.

https://www.peninsuladailynews.com/news/uss-nimitz-heads-for-training-exercise-after-quarantine-testing/

kds70
                                  Participant
                                    @kds70

When a table wents into it´s perfection …thanks for your all effort you put into this :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

chokeee
                                    Participant
                                      @chokeee

Missing many sounds. For example plungerpull, plunger, coin… Many sounds are in the table but their names in the script are incorrect (coin – fx_coin, plunger – fx_plunger…).

Thaks for that great table! ?

wrd1972
                                      Participant
                                        @wrd1972
                                        MembervipContributor

Many thanks Chokeee.

I just fixed the problematic sounds and did a new upload of the table. The rev remains 1.0 with no other changes.

4 users thanked author for this post.
                                        TNT2
                                        Participant
                                          @tnt2

:good:

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus
                                            ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks a bunch guys. Looks and plays really well. :good: :rose: Unfortunately, I’m still having crashes on my end, pretty sure it is pinmame related somehow and this time I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t the rom getting confused. I didn’t see any oddities with the locked balls so you guys did a good job fixing those minor issues that was in .99

Hasn’t been able to produce a dump of the crash yet. I’ll experiment with some mame options and see if that resolves it.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?