Fathom (Bally 1981) Vintage Mod

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

yes for adding tables :(

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

i’m really glad this got brought to the top of the posts… it looks great, lighting is great….

sifusun
        Participant
          @sifusun

Thx  vogliadicane….

I never was interested in this table (due to it´s original theme / grafical design)…

… but you changed that!!!!

Your Mod is looking sooooooooooooooooooo GREAT – a simple MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :bye:   :wacko:   :yahoo:   :yes:

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

@sifusun it is a great version! I agree

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

Perfect Update :good:

vogliadicane
              Participant
                @vogliadicane

There was a small error in the script of the previous version (thanks aldiode).

Either download the corrected version again or just change this in line 149:

dtT.InitDrop Array(Array(sw44,sw44a),Array(sw43,sw43a),Array(sw42,sw42a)),Array(44,43,44)

to:

dtT.InitDrop Array(Array(sw44,sw44a),Array(sw43,sw43a),Array(sw42,sw42a)),Array(44,43,42)

Sven34
                Participant
                  @sven34

Thanks vogliadicane for Fathom Pinball  :good:

Roosta
                  Participant
                    @roosta

Hi,

What a great table! I have a problem with the scores though. I play it on my desktop and get no score digits, just black. I installed B2S server and then I get a blackglass screen on my second monitor working properly, but no scores on the background that is integrated with the playfield. Am I missing something or is this the way some tables are supposed to work?

By the way, thank you so much for sharing your fantastic work! :)

BorgDog
                    Participant
                      @borgdog
                      MemberContributorvip

Hey Roosta,  in the editor under Preferences, Keys, Nudge and DOF, put a checkmark in Disable B2S.  That should fix your score display issue when only playing on desktop.

vogliadicane
                      Participant
                        @vogliadicane

Roosta: actually I don’t know anything about desktop use, so I’m sure, BorgDog is right :-)

Roosta
                        Participant
                          @roosta

Hey Roosta, in the editor under Preferences, Keys, Nudge and DOF, put a checkmark in Disable B2S. That should fix your score display issue when only playing on desktop.

Thanks BorgDog for your reply. If I check that option, the backglass on my second monitor disappears, but the integrated score displays do not show any activity. This is a problem that I have with all the SS tables that I’ve tried, except a couple that work fine, Medusa and Lost World by JPSalas.

Ah! Another thing. I can’t stop playing your EM tables :)

Blacksad
                          Participant
                            @blacksad

Many thanks, I love and play very often to this classic beauty ! :good:

BorgDog
                            Participant
                              @borgdog
                              MemberContributorvip

Hey Roosta, in the editor under Preferences, Keys, Nudge and DOF, put a checkmark in Disable B2S. That should fix your score display issue when only playing on desktop.

Thanks BorgDog for your reply. If I check that option, the backglass on my second monitor disappears, but the integrated score displays do not show any activity. This is a problem that I have with all the SS tables that I’ve tried, except a couple that work fine, Medusa and Lost World by JPSalas. Ah! Another thing. I can’t stop playing your EM tables :)

JP uses emreel objects with images for his backdrop/desktop scores while this one and lots of others use light objects for the scoring display.  I have had in the past on lower powered machines issues with not being able to see light objects on the backdrop for some reason.  I’m not sure what a fix for that would be, maybe playing around with the video options and see if something works.  Do my SS tables Pinball Pool, Buck Rogers, Asteroid Annie and Amazing Spiderman on this site have the same issue?  They all use light objects for the scoring displays.

cyberpez
                              Participant
                                @cyberpez

Thanks BorgDog for your reply. If I check that option, the backglass on my second monitor disappears, but the integrated score displays do not show any activity. This is a problem that I have with all the SS tables that I’ve tried, except a couple that work fine, Medusa and Lost World by JPSalas. Ah! Another thing. I can’t stop playing your EM tables :)

JP uses emreel objects with images for his backdrop/desktop scores while this one and lots of others use light objects for the scoring display. I have had in the past on lower powered machines issues with not being able to see light objects on the backdrop for some reason. I’m not sure what a fix for that would be, maybe playing around with the video options and see if something works. Do my SS tables Pinball Pool, Buck Rogers, Asteroid Annie and Amazing Spiderman on this site have the same issue? They all use light objects for the scoring displays.

I’ve seen the same thing on my laptops/tablet.  I’ve wondered if it has something to do with Intel graphics cards?  I’ve not found a setting to make them show up.  The odd thing is that if you drag the lights to be half on the table, the ones on the table show, but nothing on the backdrop.

Sven34
                                Participant
                                  @sven34

Thank you Guys for New Update  :good:

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus
                                    ContributorMemberModerator

Ah, thank you for the update on the vintage mod too !

JediWizard
                                    Participant
                                      @jediwizard

Great table thanks for all your hard work!

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

studlygoorite
                                      Participant
                                        @studlygoorite

Very nice table, thanks for sharing.

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?