Fire! (Williams 1987) VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    wrd1972
    Participant
      @wrd1972
      MembervipContributor

Working on physics now. :good:

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

2 users thanked author for this post.
      robertms
      Participant
        @mophead

wrd1972 = SirIsaacNewton1972

Here is the new avatar for consideration:

Attachments:
        wrd1972
        Participant
          @wrd1972
          MembervipContributor

LOL. Thanks.

Physics done.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Pinbolt
          Participant
            @pinbolt

Thank you guys for this amazing update.

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

here’s my POV… and also primitive cab wall height

3 users thanked author for this post.
              xenonph
              Participant
                @xenonph
                MemberContributor

Thanks for the update!!

I love everything about this table. Lighting, sounds, layout, and love the physics!!

Just scored over 1,300,000 on first game!! Not sure if that is good score, by I enjoyed it!! lol

Thanks again!! Great table!!! Your work is appreciated!!

Carry on.

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you DjRobX, Bord and Wrd1972 for this update. Really looking forward to come home today. I know that it is going to be very nice ssf, wonderful lighting and great physic when this has gone through your quality checks. Interesting post by you Hauntfreaks about changing the prims. :good:

chokeee
                  Participant
                    @chokeee

wrd1972 = SirIsaacNewton1972

Physics done.

As I can see wrd1972 there is no more HMLF physic ;)

Thank you guys for that great update :)

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

I need to check this out. Thanks guys it looks amazing

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                      for IOS and Android

Micronaut
                      Participant
                        @micronaut

great table! :good:

thanks

bord
                          @bord
                          MembervipContributorModerator

Interesting post by you Hauntfreaks about changing the prims. :good:

Probably just to fill cab view. Cab walls don’t extend much above the back building and targets on the real machine. Stretching it over Z will jack up the texture as the rendered lighting won’t fall in the right place but that probably won’t make much difference in FS view. DT would be another story.

Draifet
                          Participant
                            @draifet

I liked a lot this table, but played just a few games cause I discovered this one recently and I was waiting your update, can’t wait to arrive home. Thanks!

rothbauerw
                              @rothbauerw
                              ModeratorContributorMembervip

As good as it gets!  Fantastic job all around.  Thanks to everyone that contributed!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

Slydog43
                              Participant
                                @slydog43

wow, just upgraded my main pincab to a 4k monitor and loaded up old version to compare to this one.  This 2.0 rocks and is just so crisp and clear.  Masterpiece, thanks!!!!!

wrd1972
                                Participant
                                  @wrd1972
                                  MembervipContributor

Yeah we pretty much through the works at this one. Bord created several new tricks, to give a really awesome appearance. I dont have a 4K monitor yet, but maybe I need to start considering one. Hope everyone enjoys it and thanks to Rob for letting me help out.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  DJRobX
                                    @djrobx
                                    MemberModerator

I dont have a 4K monitor yet, but maybe I need to start considering one. Hope everyone enjoys it and thanks to Rob for letting me help out.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, I can’t thank both of you enough for your work on this.    It plays awesome, I think it’s about as close as we can get to the real one I played a couple months ago.

Yes, get the 4k monitor.   It’s mind-blowingly better.   You can see all the tiny details – all the meticulous work Bord put into the models really shines, figuratively and literally.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    bord
                                      @bord
                                      MembervipContributorModerator

Yes, get the 4k monitor. It’s mind-blowingly better. You can see all the tiny details – all the meticulous work Bord put into the models really shines, figuratively and literally.

It was a really fun back and forth getting this thing together. So glad to have a chance to work with two guys a lot smarter than me!

Gotta back Rob up on the 4k monitor recommendation. An absolute game changer even at 27″.

HauntFreaks
                                        @hauntfreaks
                                        vipContributorMember

Interesting post by you Hauntfreaks about changing the prims. :good:

Probably just to fill cab view. Cab walls don’t extend much above the back building and targets on the real machine. Stretching it over Z will jack up the texture as the rendered lighting won’t fall in the right place but that probably won’t make much difference in FS view. DT would be another story.

yes 100%…. that was just FS for sure…. because this table has a more extreme trapezoid its hard to hide the tops os of the sidewalls …. so this was the best method for a standard 16:9 with the screen filled

HauntFreaks
                                          @hauntfreaks
                                          vipContributorMember

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, I can’t thank both of you enough for your work on this. It plays awesome, I think it’s about as close as we can get to the real one I played a couple months ago.

Yes, get the 4k monitor. It’s mind-blowingly better. You can see all the tiny details – all the meticulous work Bord put into the models really shines, figuratively and literally.

I just played the real one this weekend… as much as this plays like an awesome VPX table, the real one is much much harder…. the ball feel good like a a good VPX…. so it would be hard to say its not a great playing table… just doesnt play like the real thing….

the look of the table is stunning , I didnt think it could look any better than it already did, but wow, this looks so goddamn good, its lit beautiful…. top notch textures… over all great table… thanks guys

batch
                                          Participant
                                            @batch

Thanks to all involved, it’s so real !

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 117 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?