Fireball II (Bally 1981) (coyo5050) (db2s)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    coyo5050
    Participant
      @coyo5050

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fireball-ii-bally-1981-coyo5050-db2s/

Spent way to long on this image and need to just release it. Had to hand draw a lot of stuff to get rid of the imperfections.

For the life of me I can not figure out what lamps would light up 1,2,3,4 player image. Search through the manual and schematics but could not find it. If anyone knows please let me know what they are if they exist.

As always love to get feedback since it is very motivating! :)

5 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Looks great! Not sure on player lamps I’ll look later if nobody else knows but your image looks great!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Drybonz
        Participant
          @drybonz

Hey… turned out really nice.  I think it looks way better than having the reflections from the photograph in the mirror.

I’m wondering if taking a scatter brush around the outline, where the little dots are, in red, would look good?

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Looks like I will replace my current backglass – this looks nice. Thank you.

coyo5050
            Participant
              @coyo5050

Hey… turned out really nice. I think it looks way better than having the reflections from the photograph in the mirror. I’m wondering if taking a scatter brush around the outline, where the little dots are, in red, would look good?

I messed around with a scatter brush like you mentioned but never got the effect quite right. I was going to play around a little more but figured I needed to try to stop making it perfect and get it out.

The mirrored outlines around all the images were missing in most of the picture I had and that took the longest. The color fills were a mess. The bottom of the images was trashed. Glass reflections to remove. Etc etc.

I think most people wouldn’t notice the defects I would see lol

Drybonz
              Participant
                @drybonz

You did a good job with it… I was thinking that cutting the outline of the mirror around those dots would be a pain in itself.

Wildman
                Participant
                  @wildman

Vp doesn’t see the player numbers for some reason…I don’t see them running either…why nobody has them working its a rom issue…. B-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?