This topic contains 28 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Teahaus 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
     tenhaken 
    Participant

Holy S 3rdaxis. You are a genius. I have only been a lurcher in these forums up until this point. After the release of this gem, it is definitely worthy of comment. Awesome work! Exciting to see where this hobby is going.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Patrick 
    Participant

Amazing stuff!  :good:

naeromagus 
    Participant

Man your table updates never cease to amaze me

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update @3rdaxis

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Beautiful 3D render of full cabinet. Hope I can afford a VR rig someday.

3rdaxis 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Beautiful 3D render of full cabinet. Hope I can afford a VR rig someday.

It’s incredible. If I could I would send you one.

Scooby 
    Participant

Absolutely fantastic table. The sounds, visuals and gameplay are all awesome.

I checked the notes and the script, but have not been able to turn off AI. Ideally, I would like to leave AI off and then turn it back on occasion when I want to get my butt whooped for a game or two.

I changed the lines in the script so all players should be human, but players 2-4 are always the AI. What else can I do to turn off AI for all players?

3rdaxis 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Absolutely fantastic table. The sounds, visuals and gameplay are all awesome.

I checked the notes and the script, but have not been able to turn off AI. Ideally, I would like to leave AI off and then turn it back on occasion when I want to get my butt whooped for a game or two.

I changed the lines in the script so all players should be human, but players 2-4 are always the AI. What else can I do to turn off AI for all players?

Thanks brother it was a labor of love.

If you want to turn off the AI completely you can do it in-game by simply hitting the right flipper and changing the player status lights to all green.

If you do go into the script to over-ride this it should look like this…

Change_PlayerSetup = 1    ‘0=Off 1=On (This will override and lockout the option to change in-Game)
    myPrefs_Player1Setup = 0 ‘0=Human 1=Computer
    myPrefs_Player2Setup = 0 ‘0=Human 1=Computer
    myPrefs_Player3Setup = 0 ‘0=Human 1=Computer
    myPrefs_Player4Setup = 0 ‘0=Human 1=Computer

This will change all the players to human and lock out the ability to change it in-game.

Teahaus 
    Participant

I said it once (I think in this thread) and I’ll say it again.  A masterpiece.  My all-time favourite table.  I don’t even think I’d like the real deal as much as this because 3rdaxis’ soundtrack for this table is just so good.  Looking forward to what you’re going to bring us next!!

:good:

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account