Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Pinbot
    Participant
    @pinbot

What an amazing idea to have a computer to compete against . Absolutely  brilliant. Definitely turning hals level down though , he’s destroyed my scores everytime. 

1 user thanked author for this post.
    STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Every Upgrade is amazing :-) :good:

robertms
    Participant
    @mophead

Another great update @3rdaxis. Lately I’m a bit frightened to play this table alone.. It’s a good thing you’ve built in all these multiplayer modes.

Teahaus
    Participant
    @teahaus

Still the best!  Thanks for another update.  My favourite VPX table by a long shot.  I can play this one for hours and not get bored.  Superb job 3rdaxis!!

Rajo Joey
    Participant
    @joey2001

Thanks for the nice update. :good:

It’s getting harder and harder to win against the K.I. in expert mode. :wacko:

3rdaxis
    Participant
    @3rdaxis
    MemberContributor

Thanks for the nice update. :good:

It’s getting harder and harder to win against the K.I. in expert mode. :wacko:

K.I.? Killer Intelligence? lol

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by 3rdaxis.
    Attachments:
    STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

3.0 Legendary ? How many Beers you Need to beat that ? … Download … :good:

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Trust me, legendary can be a humbling experience… LOL

Great job 3rdaxis, fantastic update for those that felt Expert didn’t go far enough.  Now I can be humiliated by the AI, only topped by losing to a little kid in a sanctioned pinball tournament.

Mark70
    Participant
    @mark70

Thanks a lot for another amazing update!
    Very cool options for the instruction cards!
    I ‘m curious to see all the new tricks of the A.I.

What’s next? The A.I. mocks and laughs at the player’s game results? :))))

3rdaxis
    Participant
    @3rdaxis
    MemberContributor

Trust me, legendary can be a humbling experience… LOL

Great job 3rdaxis, fantastic update for those that felt Expert didn’t go far enough. Now I can be humiliated by the AI, only topped by losing to a little kid in a sanctioned pinball tournament.

Hahaha omg Loafer that must have been horrible but i bet the kid was floored. And STAT, I would go with at least a 30 pack;)

“What’s next? The A.I. mocks and laughs at the player’s game results? :))))” Don’t give me any ideas Mark, lol That’s actually a great idea, damn you hahaha.

Oh and btw, the voice I used for the “Legendary” call out and others is actually mine:)

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by 3rdaxis.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by 3rdaxis.
    The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

There is a local kid who I think has won some ranked tournaments.  I’m not sure but I think that’s the kid who took me out 6 years or so ago.  now, I’m running with that story because it makes me feel less embarrassed and there’s not a damn thing any of you can do about it!  That pinball loss to the kid, I was ahead and on the third ball on quicksilver, I think I got like nothing point wise, just a drain with no flips.  ugh.

Thanks for the update, I like a few other tweaks you did like the upper kicker adjustment. One time the AI missed, the ball bounced, hit the E lane post and bounced again right in the kicker.  Hitting the upper saucer via a bounce off the lane post happened quite a bit on my firepower, so superb feel when I saw that.

Voice acting: well done!  I’ve done some voice acting for a couple of pinball games so if you ever fancy yourself doing an original, you can count on me if you need assistance.  Me and voice acting in pinball:  Try and top that kid pinball playa!

3rdaxis
    Participant
    @3rdaxis
    MemberContributor

Do you think you could pull off a convincing Douglas Rain? lol that would be epic. He did the voice for the Hall 9000 computer in 2001 A Space Odyssey.

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Do you think you could pull off a convincing Douglas Rain? lol that would be epic. He did the voice for the Hall 9000 computer in 2001 A Space Odyssey.

I’m not much for mimicking but I could give it a whirl.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks again 3rdaxis and Roth for this wonderful weird creation of yours. It is really a jewel among the vpx tables, of course because of the AI element. It is really great, be standing there with a beer in one hand adding credits, softly leaning towards the machine whispering, it is me and you again ;-) B-)

3rdaxis
    Participant
    @3rdaxis
    MemberContributor

Hahahaha

Mark70
    Participant
    @mark70

Thanks a lot for another update! .. I’m writing this while the A.I. plays the third ball.
    Yeah, and of course the A.I. is in front :) lol

elfeodeloscalatrava
    Participant
    @elfeodeloscalatrava

Hi, I put a 3.2 version and good work, but in 3.3 version not run this table. I see this error script:

Line 1501 Machine frpwr_b7 (firepower sys 7/7-digit conversion) terminatedbefore initilized. check the rom path or rom file!.

any idea to solve?

3rdaxis
    Participant
    @3rdaxis
    MemberContributor

Hi, I put a 3.2 version and good work, but in 3.3 version not run this table. I see this error script:

Line 1501 Machine frpwr_b7 (firepower sys 7/7-digit conversion) terminatedbefore initilized. check the rom path or rom file!.

any idea to solve?

Try deleting the NVram file.

elfeodeloscalatrava
    Participant
    @elfeodeloscalatrava

Hola, puse una versión 3.2 y buen trabajo, pero en la versión 3.3 no ejecuto esta tabla. Veo este script de error:

Línea 1501 Máquina frpwr_b7 (conversión de 7/7 dígitos de la potencia de fuego sys) terminada antes de la inicialización. compruebe la ruta rom o el archivo rom !.

alguna idea para resolver?

Intenta eliminar el archivo NVram.

I delete the NVram but I have a same problem. I put  frpw_b7 in pinmame test and is good.

Any idea?

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

@elfeodeloscalatrava : If you are running with forced fullscreen – and have played this table a while ago. It might very well be that ddraw is still set to 1 and you need to disable it. If you have upgraded recently you could also just delete the whole registry hive for this table under \\hkcu\software\freeware\visual pinmame\<romname>.

ref : https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/reset-a-table-to-default/

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW