First steps solved, Problem with BK2K

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Calafati
    Participant
      @calafati

***I just remembered that I have to opened the whole as admin :good: , all is okay now, only my questions regarding the version of the download itself and for the different VP(X)-tables is still open – many thanks :-)***

Hello again,

I am now back finally prepared with hardware clearly younger than 10 years ;-) and now (theoretical) able to run the tables.

I already did the two first steps with “Capersville” and “Attack from Mars”, everything worked fine, but now I failed while installing BK2000.

What I received finally is only a dark table. I can hear the coin while pressing “5” but thats it… In the upper left corner of the screen is the message “Factory setting”, if this is a helpful information…

I am nearly sure that I made a mistake but do not know which… When I choosed the BK2K-download there were 2 files, 1.0 and 1.1. I assume that I always only have to download the latest version, is that correct? Thats what I did with this table and I also followed the instruction for the rom-file.

What could have gone wrong?

Another question relating to this issue: in the absolute beginning I installed the VPX5-File which was presented as the actual one.

While looking for new tables I discovered that there were lists for VP8/VP9 and VPX desktop tables. Am I able to play them all which the installed version?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

Best regards

Klaus :bye:

Badazzwi
      Participant
        @badazzwi

When you say dark table do you mean you cant see it all or it’s barely visible? You can increase visibility with the day night slider in vpx options. You will get the factory setting message on the first run of the table but it should go away when you close and restart the table.

You only need the 1.1 which is the latest version.

If you used the all in one installer you should have the executables to play VP8 and VP9 tables. They are separate from the VPX executable.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?