Fish Tales Authentic Mod Ebislit

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    sheltemke
    Participant
      @sheltemke

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=199816

Graphical Mod of Pinball58’s table(mod of Bigus1’s, ma1299’s mod) based on Eric’s(Ebislit’s) new playield scan.

Thank you guys so much.

I want to give special thank to Ebislit he is an amazing guy, his continues helps, interests inspired me doing this mod.

Here are the changes: Playfield, plastics, apron, lights and the things i forgot already.

About Permissions/Present W.I.P -s: i spoke to Skitso and G5k too, they said ok for this mod, also i sent the resources to G5k Too.

Enjoy playing this at least as much than i am :)

Total of 84 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      djinfinity907
      Participant
        @djinfinity907

This is a pleasant surprise to wake up to. Gonna give this a go right now on the ol cab :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
        jogrady7
        Participant
          @jogrady7

Beautiful, plays great.  Thank you!

nikolafeve
          Participant
            @nikolafeve

Thank you soooo much. I waited for this table in hd resolution since long time! Great work

Goldchicco
            Participant
              @goldchicco

Congratulations on this release!!!!!

JLLL
              Participant
                @jlouloulou

Good work!

I see there are some people want to make better FishTales table lool. So, I have a more better PF scan if you want.

JLou

sheltemke
                Participant
                  @sheltemke

Good work!

I see there are some people want to make better FishTales table lool. So, I have a more better PF scan if you want.

JLou

I happy for the existing playfield scans included in this table, but of course would love to see what you have if you think.

Schreibi34
                  Participant
                    @schreibi34

Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

giovanni1966
                    Participant
                      @giovanni1966

The table looks fantastic. I have a ball hanger when shooting on the right ramp, the ball gets stuck at the transition between the plastic ramp and the wire ramp.

However, this does not happen every time, but approximately every fifth attempt at moderate speed.

But it may be that it’s just me, as I was the only one who had problems at some tables in the past.

Adolfo
                      Participant
                        @scorpion

hi Giovanni,

anche io ho avuto lo stesso problema…

sheltemke
                        Participant
                          @sheltemke

The table looks fantastic. I have a ball hanger when shooting on the right ramp, the ball gets stuck at the transition between the plastic ramp and the wire ramp.

However, this does not happen every time, but approximately every fifth attempt at moderate speed.

But it may be that it’s just me, as I was the only one who had problems at some tables in the past.

How can that happens? I played this table a lot and never happens.

-Are you sure you not touched Z scale(must be 1) or Z offsset (must be 250)?

-Are you use 10.6 final?

Dodger
                          Participant
                            @dodger1980

My daughter loves Fish Tales and noticed the new look instantly :good: She loves it!! Thank you very much.

sousda1
                            Participant
                              @sousda1

Beautiful work! Cheers

TNT2
                              Participant
                                @tnt2

Looks beautiful and plays great. :good:

I have always found this table challenging but that’s sometimes part of the charm.

evileman
                                Participant
                                  @evileman

Looks Fantastic! Thank you for sharing. Appreciate your work!

giovanni1966
                                  Participant
                                    @giovanni1966

-Are you use 10.6 final?

I use VPX.6.1, I left the Z-scale at 1 and didn’t change the Z-offset (after the download, however, this value is not 250, but -300). Now I’m going to change the value to +250 and do some test games.

Even with a value of Z-offset +250, the error reappeared after a certain time.

sheltemke
                                    Participant
                                      @sheltemke

-Are you use 10.6 final?

I use VPX.6.1, I left the Z-scale at 1 and didn’t change the Z-offset (after the download, however, this value is not 250, but -300). Now I’m going to change the value to +250 and do some test games.

I sugges you to use VP 10.6 final pack for every table. But maybe thats just me.

xphilou29
                                      Participant
                                        @xphilou29

excellent, thanks a lot!

giovanni1966
                                        Participant
                                          @giovanni1966

-Are you use 10.6 final?

I sugges you to use VP 10.6 final pack for every table. But maybe thats just me.

Yes, with 10.6 final the problem could actually be solved. Many thanks.

The table not only looks great, it is also a lot of fun.

@ Adolfo: para mim a instalação da versão 10.6 ajudou a resolver o problema da bola pendurada.

BountyBob
                                          Participant
                                            @bountybob

Looks great! Thank you. My son and I love Fishtales.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?