Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Skitso
    Participant
    @skitso

After finishing the playfield redraw, I’ve been messing around with GI, insert lights, flashers, LUT and random small details. Here’s how the table looks now:

teaser

Link to fullsize image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pT5YVAvIsebA9F-5iRzFT9uNS-1E4QM0/view?usp=sharing

I still need to touch up few low resolution plastics before I have an internal version 1.0. After that, I will go through the table with a seriously tight comb and fix all the little visual annoyances I find.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Fullsize requires access. From the preview, I can say one thing though. Looking forward to this one !!

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

That looks amazing.  Always thought I might be able to like this table – now I’m pretty sure I will.  Thanks Skitso!

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Holy moley.

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Tabernak ! (French Canadian swearing). That is one awesome screenshot man, wow!

Mr_H
    Participant
    @jhopwood

Now thats the best fish tales I’ve seen. I’ve never played any version as it has always looked super saturated. Impressive. Love your work.

Mr_H
    Participant
    @jhopwood

Don’t suppose MB is looking like this too? B-)

sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

Hello Skitso!

Today i played Fish Tales in a open place at daylight. So with my Girlfriend’s phone i tried to shoot some good photo about plastics.

Tried to hide the reflections under glass some times it succeed sometimes not.

Maybe you will find some plastic picture you can use(or some textures).

Here is it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h8ZY7LNFpnihQj_SrtRjNyxgvWTbnp5m/view?usp=sharing

If you have better scans ignore my message.

Sheltemke

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by sheltemke.
    Brad1X
    Participant
    @brad1x

This is amazing Skitzo, the graphics make such a huge difference on the tables, it tells the story. Replacing blurry text is also very important.

I am a little jealous, this was a project on my radar, but it looks like you are doing awesome work.

Skitso
    Participant
    @skitso

It sure is. Unfortunately rothbauerw is taking a break from VPX stuff (can’t blame him, he has done A LOT lately) and is out of the business indefinitely, so releasing it will have a delay.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Skitso
    Participant
    @skitso

Hello Skitso!

Today i played Fish Tales in a open place at daylight. So with my Girlfriend’s phone i tried to shoot some good photo about plastics.

Tried to hide the reflections under glass some times it succeed sometimes not.

Maybe you will find some plastic picture you can use(or some textures).

Here is it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h8ZY7LNFpnihQj_SrtRjNyxgvWTbnp5m/view?usp=sharing

If you have better scans ignore my message.

Sheltemke

Thanks for the effort. Eventhough these can’t be used as is, they are a valuable reference material to the plastics redraws I’m making.

Mr_H
    Participant
    @jhopwood

It sure is. Unfortunately rothbauerw is taking a break from VPX stuff (can’t blame him, he has done A LOT lately) and is out of the business indefinitely, so releasing it will have a delay.

Oooh dang, was hanging out bigtime for that, my number 1. But understandable too, he has been doing a lot – amazing skills.

Mr_H
    Participant
    @jhopwood

Just checking….(daily!!) B-)

Skitso
    Participant
    @skitso

Unfortunately I haven’t had any word from roth regarding the timing of his return. :/

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mr_H, JR
    ashleyb
    Participant
    @ashleyb

Any news on this and MB @skitso,  always look forward to your updates?

Skitso
    Participant
    @skitso

Both projects are on hold until @rothbauerw returns from his well earned hiatus. I’m not willing to release them as a “visual only” mod, so we’ll just need to be patient.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW