Fix Two tables with same rom name, Part 2….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mpfabri
    Participant
      @mpfabri

Hi All,

I was looking for a little help here with 2 tables that share the same rom name (ROCK), Daft Punk and Michael Jackson.

I make pup-packs for all my tables and was having problems with the ROCK rom.

Usually I can rename or find a separate rom clone like a,b, _l1, etc but nothing for this.

I know the Clash tables use the rock as well and were renamed successfully but renaming isn’t working here.

I also tried disabling pup plugins on the b2s for the table and inserted a new pup-pack creation name sub in the table script, hoping it would override the call to the rom but no luck.

The b2s won’t remember the setting to disable pup for the table upon restart and the new script makes the folder I configured for the new pup and comes up briefly only to be overdrawn by the pup that is for the rock rom (daft punk pup)… Uhhh :(

Any suggestions?

Can I somehow create a new rom for Michael Jackson or am I missing something.

I did get the nvram script to make a nv1 and nv2 files for separate scoring but nothing more to separate the 2 tables from the rom.

Thanks in advance,

MP :)

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

Use  VPMAlias.txt   —  https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pinup_optional

Do this Rockk,rock 

And call one of the Puppacks  Rockk

mpfabri
        Participant
          @mpfabri

Thanks so much, will try it out :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?