Flash Gordon (Bally 1981)

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

As usual it looks just great, and don’t worry. Flash Gordon is known for being a drain monster. Have you looked in the options ? There are a few options that might help you out at least a bit for those out-lanes if that is you biggest trouble. So well done table. I’ve played it a ton myself.

Nemo
      Participant
        @nemo

A BIG thank you to all involved, this is truely a great release ! Scared the living sh#t out of me with that nice introsound blasting FULL volume out of my PMD exciters in de middle of the night  :wacko:   that sure woke up the dead  B-)

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

I had a guy over(swapping pins) this week and he has never played digital pinball before so of coarse he had to try it.

he is an older gentleman that owns 35 small flipper machines and he played several digital tables but every time he played a Roth build he said this plays spot on! He don’t know who authored table mind you. Most tables he was late on flipper but not roths tables! That is saying something if you ask me. Great builds!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Sven34
          Participant
            @sven34

Thanks for Flash Gordon :good:

Ben Logan2
            Participant
              @benlogan2

Still totally enjoying center playfield kicker. That realistic swirling into place adds so much vibe to this table. Great build! Flupper-style lighting is awesome, too.

BrandonLaw
              Participant
                @brandonlaw

I know enough about building tables to hit DELETE on those middle Bumpers.  Great rendition, EB!  I’ll keep the bumpers for now, but check-in by Sunday :rose:   (today is Saturday)

I would bet there aren’t may games left in the wild that aren’t beat up because of all the table smacking, pushing, and being angrily thrown in the garbage because of how brutal the game is on one’s soul.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Numiah
                Participant
                  @numiah

For some odd reason the credits aren’t showing for me.

EDIT : Oops, it’s in the F6 options. Silly me.

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?