Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    dwade12345
    Participant
    @dwade12345

If i can’t reach him I think i will settle for 2.5.178 seems to work OK with most of the VP tables – any suggestion for the best all around no watermark exe?

some seem to work OK on certain tables, then on others the plunger wont hit the ball out of the launcher, ball gets stuck in the upshot tube, etc…

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

i sent his paypal email an offer of 25.00 for no watermark 1.6.1 exe

FP has not been in development since 2008! Chris Leathly has walked away from it. It was also possible he was paid money from another game / cabinet builder company back in 2008 for the rights for it. So he may not be allowed to update it, assuming he even has the original source code at all still.

GeorgeH
    Participant
    @georgeh

There is a new BAM update that I think will help solve your problem with the watermark.  Click on this link:

http://www.gopinball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?nomobile=f=55&t=6587&p=96843#p96843

See number 1.

“1. In addons menu you can select “hide FP logo”. This will hide logo in 5 seconds after game starts.”

So you can use the original FP EXE file and hide the watermark with the new option.

George

PinWiz99
    Participant
    @pinwiz99

The latest BAM update should sort you out as it has the option to fade out the watermark. I too have noticed that using the OG EXE i get better performance when running it in my front end. Tables that didn’t render before when launched in my front end now do. Then just use an XML file for physics.

i sent his paypal email an offer of 25.00 for no watermark 1.6.1 exe

FP has not been in development since 2008! Chris Leathly has walked away from it. It was also possible he was paid money from another game / cabinet builder company back in 2008 for the rights for it. So he may not be allowed to update it, assuming he even has the original source code at all still.

The company he sold too NanotechGaming is no longer producing the MultiPin product that FP was originally going to be used in. In fact all the tables that were supposed to be included in that product are freely available on PinSIMDB.

I have contacted that company in relation to FP and what I was told by someone that is answering the emails there is that Chris would need to release the source code himself.

I am in the process of trying all avenues to contact him and see if he still has the original source and if he would release it.

GeorgeH
    Participant
    @georgeh

I am pretty sure Ravarcade could hack the code if Chris would just give his permission.   So Chris wouldn’t even need the source code.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW