Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street (Gottlieb 1994)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    jipeji16
    Participant
      @jipeji16

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=115063

Translation PM5 Version to VPX from Team PP

Big Thanks to unclewilly, grizz and hassenchop for the PM5 Version.

1.1b Plunger’s force adjusted
      Sound of money added (thanks Arngrim for alerting ;) )

1.1 HauntFreaks’s Mod and his Magical touch !!
      Big thanks to him !!!! And Ball’s shadow added

VPX version :
      Thanks to :
      DOF : Arngrim
      2d Playfield and plastics : Neofr45
      3d – Dark -> Freddy’s Head and Glove
      3d – Flupper -> Domes and Method to light them !! Big big thanks !!!
      3d – JPJ : Plastics, screw, nuts, bumpers, claw, doors., glasses, house, boiler, ramps
      3d – Aetios : 3d bulbs red and green
      Lights JPJ
      script : base pm5, VPX adaptation from jpj
      Big Thanks to nFozzy for the FASTFLIPS-GI Help ;) ;) ;)

Background Desktop mod : Thanks to Chucky for founding a good picture of the real Freddy ;)

Special thanks to JP Salas for it’s part of Led script from Stranger Things (just for the glass over the Claw)

Special big Thank you to Brian Ryan and Anthony Rocco DiMarco for helping me finding some very good photos from the real Pinball !!!!!

Thanks to Khomodo for giving me a good formation in Unwrap methods in 3ds !!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for testing : Jens Leiensetter (see his youtube channel : Bambi Platfuss), Peskopat, Rodolpher, Chucky, Aetios, Arngrim and Pincab Passion’s Forum members !!!!

Big thanks to other creators who inspire me (JPSalas, Ninuzzu, Tom Tower, Brian Ryan, 32Assassin, Flupper and all of them ;) )

Thanks to the VP Team for this extraordinary software always in evolution !!!!!

Sorry if i forgot someone ;) ;) ;)

JPJ – Team PP

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Great. Another table has re-surfaced, after it was lost when mbpc went offline. I’m happy to see that you choose to host it here guys. For every newcomer, I want to make you aware that there exist a French forum where these tables has been available for everyone. So, if you guys are curious, what have you to loose ? http://www.pincabpassion.net/

Thanks again PP team !

3 users thanked author for this post.
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Great table. Thanks jipeji16 :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Karlor
          Participant
            @karlor

Cant wait to give this a go on VR, Thank you for your work and to all who helped

Karlor
            Participant
              @karlor

I started out with future pinball for VR then found that this table specifically was only on VP. So I went on a quest to get VP working in VR. After much tribulation I succeed in setting it up properly… and wow VPX has alot of advantages over FP.. VP 10 is required for VR and this table wouldn’t work :(..Then I found your table and am so happy to say that it works great in VR after the update to VP 10+.. HOW BOUT A NAPPY!!..

Also just a heads up when doing these tables could you please do with the DMDs whatever you did with this one? What I mean is this table has a DMD on the back glass portion of the editor, and this is the ONLY way for the DMD to display while inside VR.  Most authors dont have one on the actual back glass portion of the editor and then in VR there is no DMD :(.. BUT this one works like a dream! Love playing it thanks so much.

Any tips on how to maybe add a DMD like this table has to the others I have that do not? any link or info or tutorials would be a life saver as I have a dozen or so I cant play because no DMD in VR..

TNT2
              Participant
                @tnt2

Thanks for the update.  :yes:

Karlor
                Participant
                  @karlor

Ok well I think I was wrong about the DMD and VR, it turns out most of the issues are in the VR version of VPX so its more then just having a box on the editor in some cases to get the DMD in VR to work.. I just don’t know enough to say what makes it show up and what doesn’t.. This table DMD works fine in VR, AND THANKS FOR THE TABLE

Karlor
                  Participant
                    @karlor

Hi again jipeji16,

I am looking for JP the Lost World and found this VP9 table and was wondering is it able to convert to VPX? Would like to play it in VR someday :)

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13959

dreamtrap
                    Participant
                      @dreamtrap

i can’t get the rom dmd to show in FS cabinet mode? i’m using freddy4 (rev4) renamed it’s the only rom i could find.

charlieshakur
                      Participant
                        @charlieshakur

same cant get this table to start i have the correct rom still nothing

Thalamus
                          @thalamus

correct rom – but working rom is two very different things. Test it in pinmame before reporting it as a issue. Start setup.exe in vpinmame folder. Scroll to the rom that is in the table. Press test. Is it working ? If not, then there is no way you can play that table with the rom that you’ve got.

OptimusPin
                          Participant
                            @viriiguy

Both Roms, freddy and freddy4 will load fine in the pinmame test. But neither will coin up. I have yet to find a freddy rom that does work. They load up, but accept zero key input. So I am guessing this is an issue with the current VPinMame and not the table? Does it work for anyone? If so, where did you get your ROM?

Thalamus
                              @thalamus

Maybe use clrmame-pro to validate your roms. I say it again. Roms starting is not the same as that they are complete.

32assassin
                              Participant
                                @32assassin

you can validate your roms with PINMAME

every single bin file in the zip should have a State OK

Capture

and if your rom is loading and not keying up, its more then likely you did not install the nvram files needed by allot of the Gotlieb tables

drag and drop (overwrite any files if you have to)

the files from this zip file into

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1362

C:\Emulators\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME\nvram

note that if you set any file to free play or made any changes to your default rom settings, they will be changed.

you will probably have to rename the Teeoff nvram file to match the rom you are using.

make  2 extra copys of teeoff.nv   and rename them to teeoff1.nv  and teeoff3.nv

you will find a freedy.nv file in the zip file do the same if you are using a different rom

make a copy of freedy.nv and rename it to the rom name you are using

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                                https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

3 users thanked author for this post.
                                TNT2
                                Participant
                                  @tnt2

A little off topic but I just noticed your sig Assassin. Very cool!

OptimusPin
                                  Participant
                                    @viriiguy

Thank you 32! That was exactly it. Just needed to download that file. I had most of those, but not all of them.

Magnus
                                    Participant
                                      @solidrock68

Also got problems with dmd not showing in Desktop mode.

Anyone got the same problem and might be able to guide me in the right direction?

jipeji16
                                      Participant
                                        @jipeji16

Hi @Magnus !!

Sorry for that !! you have to enter in the script :

Line 111 modify       Controller.Hidden = 0

to       Controller.Hidden = DesktopMode

;) ;) ;)

Reevesad
                                        Participant
                                          @reevesad

Does anyone have a link or can tell me where to find the Roms for this table? Please

bigguybbr
                                          Participant
                                            @bigguybbr

For anyone looking on here for help getting the rom to run, press 7, go into utilities, and factory reset.  I also turned on coin metering, not sure if that helps, but I was able to play after that. Pres f3 when you are done to reset.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?