Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    DJRobX
    @djrobx
    MemberModerator

Thanks for this Dark, great work!

If you or anyone can make a quick primitive out of the boiler door (which is probably like asking a master mathematician to add 2+2), we could replace the VP9-era 8 step drop-wall animation with a proper smooth moving one with a quick script update.  I’d be happy to do the latter part, if anyone can help with primitive!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Dark
    @dark
    vipMemberContributor

@DJRobX PM me when you get a chance.

3dcreation

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Really nice Man, thanks for the “first” Version ;-) :good:

Freddy_STAT

Dark
    @dark
    vipMemberContributor

I’m going to try to make the boiler room into a 3D mesh, before I do I’d like to know if the best available resources for it is limited to what’s already on the table?

3dcreation

cyberpez
    Participant
    @cyberpez

There is one of these local at the mall arcade of all places.  Not sure if it would help but I could grab some through the glass pics.  Let me know.

Dark
    @dark
    vipMemberContributor

@cyberpez Thanks but I wouldn’t bother, if it has to be through the glass it’s likely not worth the effort.

3dcreation

BrandonLaw
    Participant
    @brandonlaw

This is turning into a real treat.  Thanks for the continued efforts!

"Fuck this game. I love it."

sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

Now the entire table looks perfect(the new 4k PLayfield is amazing Dark ), the door moving is wonderful but i think the ball Phsyics still needs some finetuning, i don’t know how.

Dark
    @dark
    vipMemberContributor

Big shout out to DJRobX for getting new 4K PF on the table and coding the new primitive boiler door.

3dcreation

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Dark
    @dark
    vipMemberContributor

Now the entire table looks perfect(the new 4k PLayfield is amazing Dark ), the door moving is wonderful but i think the ball Phsyics still needs some finetuning, i don’t know how.

It plays well enough for me, I notice some bad back spin here and there but physics tuning isn’t my department.

3dcreation

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you @Dark and @DjRobX !

DJRobX
    @djrobx
    MemberModerator

I totally agree that the physics are weird on this table but I specifically avoided messing with them since it is impossible to make people happy when you get into that.  ;)

This tables PF and the scan are very off (required heavy manipulation to sync them). It would be better to accurately position the table objects to the scan but that would require a lot more work

DJRobX
    @djrobx
    MemberModerator

Thank you @Dark and @DjRobX !

And thank you for the SSF code.  The updated script from your repo is in this update, along with some additional tweaks.

BrandonLaw
    Participant
    @brandonlaw

Anyone else having it drop in credits (sounds included) but the ROM isn’t recognizing the additions?  Stays at ‘0’ credits.  Tried rev. 3 and rev.4.  Cleaned NV’s…  Very strange.

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

No coins, here: https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1362

Edit: you can use freddy or freddy4 Rom, just rename nvram File from the Source too.

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Really great now with the Door, thanks dark & DJRobX also thanks for the PF :good:

Dark
    @dark
    vipMemberContributor

Anyone else having it drop in credits (sounds included) but the ROM isn’t recognizing the additions? Stays at ‘0’ credits. Tried rev. 3 and rev.4. Cleaned NV’s… Very strange.

This is a gottlieb rom issue,  it’s been so long since I had to deal with it I forget what the fix was off hand.

3dcreation

BrandonLaw
    Participant
    @brandonlaw

Just wanted to say I’m a general idiot and had that folder SAVED TO THE NVRAM DIR for this very reason..and didn’t catch it.

Man, I’m glad y’all are around.

Viewing 18 posts - 21 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW