Freddy: A Nightmare VPX PuP-2 Screen Version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PEandS1Ws
    Participant
      @peands1ws

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/freddy-a-nightmare-vpx-pup-2-screen-version/

This updates the Freddy-A Nightmare VPX PuP Pack and allows 2 screen users to have a full DMD without blocking any video. ***This is only for 2 screen users-Backglass/Playfield***

A huge thanks to hawkeyez88 and Hursty for their original PUP Pack and allowing me to release this conversion. This conversion uses POSCustom changes so the original pack media has not been changed.

You must download the original Pup Pack here first:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/freddy-a-nightmare-vpx-pup/

Original Speaker grille template by Mltshiba

Thank you to Nailbuster for PinUp Player/Popper and Terry Red for his advice and guidance on using the POSCustom option for screen placement. The .mp4 file is not needed for the conversion. It is only there to show you what it looks like when played.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Blamer
      Participant
        @blamer

Thanks a lot for this mod!

NateMac00
        Participant
          @natemac00

Does this just completely turn off the Topper?

PEandS1Ws
          Participant
            @peands1ws

Does this just completely turn off the Topper?

Yes. It is made for people who only have 2 screens (backglass/playfield) You can use the PinUpPack editor to enable it again if you have a topper.

Guiguite
            Participant
              @guiguite

Bonjour,

merci pour vos partage!!!

J’ai un soucis, je n’ai pas toutes les vidéos qui se lancent. Les vidéos du dossier BackGlassvidéo2 dans l’éditeur ne se lance pas toute. Il est réglé sur ForcePopBack dans pup pack editor. Quand je le met sur ForceBack, cela me met un écran noir sur les vidéos.Savez comment lire le maximum de vidéos. Merci à vous.

:bye:

PEandS1Ws
              Participant
                @peands1ws

Bonjour, merci pour vos partage!!! J’ai un soucis, je n’ai pas toutes les vidéos qui se lancent. Les vidéos du dossier BackGlassvidéo2 dans l’éditeur ne se lance pas toute. Il est réglé sur ForcePopBack dans pup pack editor. Quand je le met sur ForceBack, cela me met un écran noir sur les vidéos.Savez comment lire le maximum de vidéos. Merci à vous.

Hello,

thank you for your sharing !!!

I have a problem, I don’t have all the videos playing. The videos in the BackGlassvideo2 folder in the editor do not play all. It is set to ForcePopBack in pup pack editor. When I put it on ForceBack it puts a black screen on my videos. Know how to play as many videos as possible. Thank you.

I am not sure why it would not work for you. The main video playing after you start should be the default.mp4 in the Backglass folder. As you trigger items on the playfield you should then see videos listed under screen 13 in the Triggers tab in the PUP Pack Editor.

I do plan on updating this conversion and add a topper/dmd combo backglass as I have done with some of my other conversions.

Gramps
                Participant
                  @gramps

And the hits just keep on coming.  Thanks !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?