Free mini-cab vinyl

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    drickman156
    Participant
      @drickman156

When I was building my cabinet, I original was going to make a mini-cab with a 27″ playfield and send the printer the files. Later I changed my mind, went for a full cab and sent the printer the new files. When he began printed he got them mixed up and printed the mini version by mistake. Because he was awesome (Brad Bowman) he just threw them in for free. So if anyone is building, or planning to build a minicab then it’s possibly these could work for your build. See the attached picture for a sample of what the prints look like. I just want it to go to a good home, so you’d only need to pay for the shipping.

Attachments:
      Cameron
      Participant
        @cameron

What are the mini-cab dimensions?

drickman156
        Participant
          @drickman156

Playfield box is  16″ wide x 16.5″ tall x 30.8″ deep

Backbox is 17.5″ wide x 17.5″ tall x 5.2″ deep

If it’s helpful I 3D modeled a mock-up which can be referenced to take measurements. Model is viewable here: https://a360.co/2xyd8E4

It should also be noted that the prints have a 1″ bleed all the way around, so there is some wiggle room.

Paradroid
          Participant
            @paradroid

Did you ever pass these on mate? I’m just starting on a mini pinball cab this week, this is what I ordered:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/28-quot-Virtual-Pinball-Flat-Pack-Kit-40-Virtual-Pinball-Vpin-Virtual-Pin-41-/143228682352?txnId=1649453590004

I really like your choice of art :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?