FS BackDrop settings in VPX – continued ?

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    jbg4208
    Participant
      @jbg4208

This is a never ending battle with me and my tables. I just cannot get settled on how my tables should look. I do have a 24″ mini-cab playfield so I know that will make a difference to a 40″ playfield screen.  I can’t seem to get table to look just right. I know it all depends on the angle of your playfield, how far it is from the top edges of your cab sides and so on. Or, If it is an EM, SS, or newer SS(DMD) with ramps and different levels. I do like to fill the screen in the back and not have the trapezoid look but then I also do not want to much layback to cause the egg ball either. So it is kinda give and take. I will battle myself for a while on this one. Almost need a motorized arm that changes the angle of the playfield monitor per table… but that might a bit of a stretch.  :wacko:

Schreibi34
      Participant
        @schreibi34

27″ Tabletop cab here! And yes, it never looks right. On a small screen the back of the table should be more of a top down view which is ugly as hell. But if you see too much of the bumper skirts it just isn’t right!

KiwiBri
        Participant
          @kiwibri

I might have another go at Scared Stiff.. I just find it hard to fine tune everything.. lol. Maybe patience is needed

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?