FSS (Full Single Screen) Revision 1 Volumes 1 & 2

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    arconovum
    Participant
      @nicholaschristopher
      MemberContributor

The “night” setting especially is just gorgeous. Sure there are no Hauntfreaks genes running in the family ? :good:

If in another time haunts would be Flavius(Petronius) and I would be Maximus.

arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

Have been very active, but have not posted what I’m up to in awhile.

So I’ve Modded JP’s Faeton , with the usual dynamic stuff, shadows , my PGI, etc.. and the tables full sized head.

Attachments:
        1 user thanked author for this post.
        arconovum
        Participant
          @nicholaschristopher
          MemberContributor

Party Zone (Bally 1991), a fun and fun looking table modded to FSS.

Attachments:
          arconovum
          Participant
            @nicholaschristopher
            MemberContributor

Dr Who? You can find him day or night, lost somewhere in 1992…

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Nice such a great theme for a pinball

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

bord
                @bord
                MembervipContributorModerator

Stunning as always.

arconovum
                Participant
                  @nicholaschristopher
                  MemberContributor

Almost finished Bord’s Comet, already had the shadows and backglass done, so this was quick. It’s Not as good looking as Bord’s at night due to the generic solution I use, but its a limitation I will live with .

Big thanks Bord, for a great table I will finally get to enjoy!

2 users thanked author for this post.
                  Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

I’ve thought about this more than once. Maybe I should really get into mame and build me a cabinet. I can tell you, that if/when that happens Nick. VPX and your work are a huge reason why I want one. Your FFS mods just looks soo good.  I’ve played around with them on my Desktop, but as long as I don’t have a dedicated machine for FFS, it just feels too much work going between playing a game and using the computer for something else. I have the cab and that will probably be my #1 go to for a long time. But, if I HAD a dedicated mame cabinet, I’m not so sure that I wouldn’t spend quite a lot of time in front of it playing your mods. Every time I need to do efficient editing – I’ll head of up to my desktop machine and looking at great VPX tables from a Desktop view and I know that you’ve already made better looking ones as FFS.

Yeah – well – I guess you get what I’m on about :) :good:

arconovum
                    Participant
                      @nicholaschristopher
                      MemberContributor

@thalamus Whenever you have that made I will have 90+ tables for you, That I’ve only shared with two other guys.. not that its planned that way , just too busy / lazy to setup it up. Ive only setup for the 160+ plus tables already avail to all for the joining.

Anyway Thalamus, nice words of support is always accepted!! :rose: <– can’t find the tip my hat emoji.

Jesperpark
                      Participant
                        @jesperpark

Thalamus, I highly recommend building a mame cabinet. I also highly recommend incorporating a design to allow playing @arconovum FSS tables.  I enjoy playing these tables, in fact I had buddies over last night for beers and we played these tables for hours.

Thanks again Arconuvum for these the FSS view tables, and of course thanks to the original table authors allowing him to convert thier original work

arconovum
                        Participant
                          @nicholaschristopher
                          MemberContributor

@jesperpark you get a thank and a like for both those statements!

arconovum
                          Participant
                            @nicholaschristopher
                            MemberContributor

Just a quick message, to let you all know that I will be posting all my tables over at monster… kidding.. here at vpinball.

what I will do. As I will have a huge upload to do, I will make a list of all the links to all my tables in the first page of this thread, to make is simple to find my stuff without having to look too hard.

So this is for you @xenonph !!! wont need to send you any links..

3 users thanked author for this post.
                            randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

This is great news. I can make a section under vpx tables for fss. Will be easy to see in downloads navigation drop down at top of menu.

********************************************************
                              for IOS and Android

arconovum
                              Participant
                                @nicholaschristopher
                                MemberContributor

This is great news. I can make a section under vpx tables for fss. Will be easy to see in downloads navigation drop down at top of menu.

Could you also temporarily remove the moderation flag so I can quickly get a link, as I have more than 200 mods to upload.

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

I cannot. Sorry.

Im out in field doing service calls so cannot make the category yet. Will do it  as soon as I get to a normal pc(later today)

for IOS and Android

arconovum
                                  Participant
                                    @nicholaschristopher
                                    MemberContributor

I cannot. Sorry.

Im out in field doing service calls so cannot make the category yet. Will do it as soon as I get to a normal pc(later today)

No Rush, I will wait, let me know when you have it ready..

Draifet
                                    Participant
                                      @draifet

Awesome views as always. Just a small detail, the Party Zone of the screenshoot isn’t updated to the latest version, it’s missing a plastic and some other details.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Category was always here

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/categories/fss/

i just now added to nave menu under “downloads”, “visual pinball tables”

for IOS and Android

arconovum
                                        Participant
                                          @nicholaschristopher
                                          MemberContributor

Awesome views as always. Just a small detail, the Party Zone of the screenshoot isn’t updated to the latest version, it’s missing a plastic and some other details.

Draifet can you elaborate because I’m using version 1.0.4 which is the last version?

Draifet
                                          Participant
                                            @draifet

Last version is 1.0.5:

Bottom backglass hole adjusted to fit the new ramps, a missing plastic of a girl added near the backglass, higher resolution backglass, a missing rubber, and the rocket plastic moved outside of the top ramp.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 220 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?