FSS MOD Black Pyramid (Bally 1984)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=197263

At the request of friend, TUTE_PRIMUS…

This is a modification of the JPSalas table, conversion to the FSS (Full Single Screen) format by me.

All the modification was done through Nick’s guidelines (Arconovum). Thank you very much for the guide videos.

Well, I hope you like it, you can improve it, but it’s a great start to have fun in this table format.

Obs: The lighting of BG I believe is very close to the original. It was based on the B2S lighting done by hauntfreaks (Thanks). I also synchronized BG’s static lamps with playfield’s GI lamps, so there is no static lighting all the time.

Thanks to everyone involved in creating Visual Pinball and creating the tables, without you the fun would not be the same.

*From now on in File Author, I will also place the author of the original table in addition to mine, I would do that in the text, but I will also include this point.

*My native language is portuguese, so if the English got bad, I’m sorry.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      TUTE_PRIMUS
      Participant
        @tute-primus

thank you very much friend!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ben Logan2
        Participant
          @benlogan2

Great one. Thanks!

arconovum
          Participant
            @nicholaschristopher
            MemberContributor

Nice.. indeed.. very nice..

JediWizard
            Participant
              @jediwizard

Thanks Morrtis! B-)

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

waltiti
              Participant
                @waltiti

Thanks,

QUESTION = there is a way to play this FSS tables in Landscape mode, maybe a POV file, I try with F6 but is a mess. thanks

waltiti

Morttis
                Participant
                  @morttis

Thanks,

QUESTION = there is a way to play this FSS tables in Landscape mode, maybe a POV file, I try with F6 but is a mess. thanks

Hi Waltiti

I even believe it would be possible, but the table was developed to be played in portrait. To make this change, you would have to change several things, which is not the purpose of the Full Single Screen (FSS) tables, as they were developed for better viewing with the monitor in a vertical position. Well, I’m sorry I can’t help you with that, but I hope that somehow you manage to play the tables by changing the position of the monitor, because playing these tables in landscape honestly, I don’t think you would have a good experience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?