FSS MOD Hollywood Heat (Gottlieb 1986)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=215687

This is a conversion to FSS format made by me (Morttis). The original table is from BorgDog, thank you very much for this title made by you.

Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), and everyone already knows how much I appreciate the support he has been giving me all this time (Thank so much Nick).

The Art of the BG was based on the B2S by BorgDog too (Thanks again). The original BG has no controlled light, just static lighting, so I kept it the same in the FSS format.

What’s new in the FSS version? … Well, here we go:

– Insertion of BB and BG [FSS], with lighting based on the B2S by BorgDog;

– insertion of the Day & Night codeand other table lighting effects [D&N][CC] , giving a better visual effect and realism, codes by Arconovum;

– Update table physics based on Arcade Physics 3.0 by JPSalas [JPSP] (thanks for this fantastic “do it yourself” kit for updating the physics of the tables. In this specific table I modified some parameters in the upper flippers and I must have left some characteristics of the old physics preserved, but in general it became even more similar to the real table through the gameplay videos I watched.)

[SS] – solid station type table

[10.6+] – FSS table made in VPX 10.6 with reshade.

[Morttis] – this one doesn’t need to explain ;)

– and I think that’s it.

And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn’t be possible.

Well, this is a great new title that could not be missing in the FSS format.

Enjoy it.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?