FSS MOD Krull (Gottlieb 1983)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=215942

This is a conversion to FSS format made by me (Morttis). The original table is from mfuegemann, kevinleedrum and Rascal, thank you very much for this title made by you.

Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), and everyone already knows how much I appreciate the support he has been giving me all this time (Thank so much Nick).

The Art and lighting of the BG was based on the B2S by mfuegemann and Hysteric (Thanks).

What’s new in the FSS version? … Well, here we go:

– Insertion of BB and BG, with lighting based on B2S by mfuegemann and Hysteric (thanks);

– Small changes in texture of some metals. Change of position of posts of the sling shot that were displaced which turned into real paths to the side exits of the table;

– insertion of the Day & Night code and other table lighting effects, giving a better visual effect and realism;

– Updating the physics of the table … is an attempt to make the gameplay a little more realistic compared to the original table, I believe it got better. It was made based on the Arcade Physics 3.0 of JPSalas, but with numerous occasional changes.

– and I think that’s it.

And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn’t be possible.

Well, this is a great new title that could not be missing in the FSS format.

Enjoy it.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Addestratore
      Participant
        @addestratore

I downloaded an earlier version of this table and the physics were a mess and parts of it did not work well. Is this one better on those things?

Morttis
        Participant
          @morttis

I downloaded an earlier version of this table and the physics were a mess and parts of it did not work well. Is this one better on those things?

It was really a mess, I tried to improve as much as I could … Well, download it and play it a few times and then tell me what you think about the new physics … I believe it has improved … But I didn’t play her much, so I don’t know if she had more defects besides physics … One thing is for sure … The lower playfield, I couldn’t leave the ball with the physics I wanted, in fact I couldn’t understand where I could modify it to make the game play slower only in the lower playfield, I wanted to increase the ball’s mass but I couldn’t change the ball’s mass just in the lower playfield … But please, play the FSS and say what you think.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?