FSS MOD Nascar (Stern 2005)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fss-mod-nascar-dale-jr-le-stern-20052007/

This is a modification of the Requiem table, conversion to the FSS (Full Single Screen) format by me.

This is an update of Nick’s version (Arconovum) because his FSS base is version 0.8 and this is version 1.01 of Requiem.

All the modification was done through Nick’s guidelines (Arconovum). Thank you very much for the guide videos.

Well, I hope you like it, you can improve it, but it’s a great start to have fun in this table format.

Thanks to everyone involved in creating Visual Pinball and creating the tables, without you the fun would not be the same.

IMPORTANT:

The table is divided into two rar files, somehow I was unable to host just one file larger than 100mb on the site. This way, download the two files to unzip the table.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

I am sure glad you remade Nascar in FSS , yours is the current version unlike mine!  Really great work by the way..

Pinbolt
        Participant
          @pinbolt

Thank you for all the amazing FSS tables.

bha19
          Participant
            @bha19

Zip file is corrupt. It says data error on both files.

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

@bha19 : File is not corrupt for me. It is a multipart rar file and I use winrar to open it with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?