FSS MOD Playboy (Stern 2002)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=209814

This is a conversion to FSS format made by me. The original table is from HiRez00 and Rascal, thank you very much for this title made by you.

Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), and everyone already knows how much I appreciate the support he has been giving me all this time (Thank so much Nick).

On the original table the lighting of the BG is static, but I made an update creating a controlled animation (only sync with GI lamps), I hope you like it. The art of BG is from HiRez00 too (thanks again man).

What’s new in the FSS version? … Well, here we go:

– Insertion of BB and BG, with lighting created by me (only sync with GI lamps);

– update of all table physics based on the “JP’s VPX Arcade Physics v 3.0” by JPSalas;

– insertion of the Day & Night code and other table lighting effects, giving a better visual effect and realism;

– and I think that’s it.

And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn’t be possible.

Well, this is a great new title that could not be missing in the FSS format.

Enjoy it.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      nanuk
      Participant
        @nanuk

thx lot do u think it will be possible to do the stranger things and harry potter in this format

Morttis
        Participant
          @morttis

thx lot do u think it will be possible to do the stranger things and harry potter in this format

Friend … your will is also mine. I would love to put tables with PulpPack in the FSS format, but I was informed that the support of PulpSystem and also UltraDMD make it impossible for me to set up these tables in this format.

I tried UltraDMD, but I need the software to be opened and the ultraDMD window to be able to overlay the playfield and support me to use inside flash windows, but at the moment this is unfortunately not possible.

As for PulpSystem, I did not scan in depth if it is possible to overlap and move the windows of the “videos” and they overlap the area of ​​the “playfield” or to be inserted also in “flash” windows of the visual pinball (flash windows are the same as they are used for lights, for normal DMDs in the FSS versions and for countless other things, if one day this is possible, maybe it will be possible to make tables with these technologies, but for now not.)

For example, the Displays that JPSalas created for its original tables (example Ghosbuster Slimer) it is possible to make an FSS version, I can “adapt”, it is my “gambiarra” work, but when it centralizes and blocks, there is no more error … I just haven’t done the Ghosbuster Slimer yet, because I’m waiting for JP to launch with his physics update.

There is also Total Nuclear Annihilation, which gives me the option of using normal DMD, UltraDMD and PulpPack, if I disable PulpPack I have a normal DMD that is not the traditional one, but I can adapt it, so in the near future I will launch this table too.

Anyway, I’m doing my best, but there are limitations unfortunately.

nanuk
          Participant
            @nanuk

thx for the respond i knew about the limitation of the pup pack but was still hoping lol

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?