FSS MOD Rocky (Gottlieb 1982)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=208039

This is a conversion to FSS format made by me. The original table is from Tom & Randr, thank you very much for this title made by you.

Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), and everyone already knows how much I appreciate the support he has been giving me all this time (Thank so much Nick).

Once again, thanks to Nick (Arconovum) for helping me solve a problem in the lighting animation of the “ROCKY sign at BG” … thank you very much.

The art and general lighting of the BG was based on the B2S by Piggei (thanks, for this job) with light insertion after viewing TNT Amusenments video, I tried to make it as realistic as possible.

What’s new in the FSS version? … Well, here we go:

– Insertion of BB and BG, with lighting based on the B2S by Piggei (thanks), and insertion lights by me (based in video by TNT Amusenments);

– insertion of the Day & Night code and other table lighting effects, giving a better visual effect and realism;

– and I think that’s it.

And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn’t be possible.

Well, this is a great new title that could not be missing in the FSS format.

Enjoy it.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

no thats fine.  i thought maybe you asked randr before since i never heard from you.  All is good.  I will clarify, anyone who wants to mod any of my tables for FSS or VR has my permission.  For any other reason ask first! :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Morttis
        Participant
          @morttis

no thats fine. i thought maybe you asked randr before since i never heard from you. All is good. I will clarify, anyone who wants to mod any of my tables for FSS or VR has my permission. For any other reason ask first! :good:

Ah I understand … rest assured, I only do FSS MODS … I do not do any other modifications that are not geared towards FSS … so in this aspect you can rest assured.

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Cleaned up support topic… approved upload I’m fine with fss mods I think they are great for single screen use with vertical monitor.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?