FSS MOD SpaceRamp (SuperEd 2020)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fss-mod-spaceramp-supered-2020/

This is a conversion to FSS format made by me (Morttis). The original table is from SuperEd, thank you very much for this title made by you.

Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), and everyone already knows how much I appreciate the support he has been giving me all this time (Thank so much Nick).

The Art and general lighting of the BG was based on the B2S by SuperEd (thanks again). Well, the lighting of the BG I tried to reproduce what was done by Ed (Super Ed), but I believe it was not 100% (I don’t have a B2S setup, so I don’t know how this B2S works, because there is no such thing on the network. Good , I did the best I could, I think it was good, tell me).

What’s new in the FSS version? … Well, here we go:

– Insertion of BB and BG, with lighting based on the B2S by SuperEd;

– insertion of the Day & Night code and other table lighting effects, giving a better visual effect and realism;

-remade targets and hole targets in playfield;

-new rubbers translucent;

-new physics, based in JPSalas Arcade Physics 3.0 (the physics was redone, but it is not the full 3.0 physics of JPSalas, this table is original and had no real parameters to improve the responses or characteristics, I did what I thought was best for the style of the table).

– and I think that’s it.

And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn’t be possible.

Well, this is a great new original title that could not be missing in the FSS format.

Enjoy it.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      supered
      Participant
        @supered

Very good job Morttis, very nice to see my table as a FSS :-)

I’ll look into the B2S and let you know. It looks good as far as I can see now, but you asked for the B2S explanation and I forgot to send it to you ……….

Regards

Ed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?