FSS MOD Star Trek 25th Anniversary (Data East 1991)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fss-mod-star-trek-25th-anniversary-data-east-1991/

***rev 1.1 – review of the crystal display lights (thanks Schreibi34) and intensity review of some bg lamps.

This is a conversion to FSS format made by me. The original table is from 32assassin, thank you very much for the excellent work done.

Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), thank you very much for all the videos and help you have been giving me since I started converting tables in the FSS format.

In this specific job, Nick gave me a great help in the teleportation effect of the crew at BG, thanks again.

The general lighting of the BG was based on the B2S by Piggei (thanks).

Anyway, here’s another great title for those who like the Star Trek series.

And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn’t be possible.

Enjoy it.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

Thanks a bunch Morttis. Looks great.

DrRetro
        Participant
          @germanhomer

Great job Morttis! Many thanks for all the FSS tables! :good: Waiting for Terminator 3… B-)

Schreibi34
          Participant
            @schreibi34

Looks great!

You guys should move the flashers from the crystal display a bit in the Y+ direction. They are cutting the crystals in half right now! This problem existed in 32a’s original version and was never corrected.

arconovum
            Participant
              @nicholaschristopher
              MemberContributor

Looks great!

You guys should move the flashers from the crystal display a bit in the Y+ direction. They are cutting the crystals in half right now! This problem existed in 32a’s original version and was never corrected.

Actually they probably should be tilted instead, if they are flashers, if they are not they should be replaced with flashers.. hint.. hint… @Morttis

Morttis
              Participant
                @morttis

Looks great!

reviewed it, I’ll post the update … thanks man

Morttis
                Participant
                  @morttis

Looks great!

Actually they probably should be tilted instead, if they are flashers, if they are not they should be replaced with flashers.. hint.. hint… @Morttis

it was better to put the same nick lower (Y +), I already did the update, and improved the lighting of the BG (I removed some lamps from the D&N effect that left the lamps very unlit), now it was better, and I reviewed the intensity of some separately.

Morttis
                  Participant
                    @morttis

Looks great!

it was better to put the same nick lower (Y +), I already did the update, and improved the lighting of the BG (I removed some lamps from the D&N effect that left the lamps very unlit), now it was better, and I reviewed the intensity of some separately.

Nick, actually I shifted further down and also tilted … hehehe now I believe it is perfect

JediWizard
                    Participant
                      @jediwizard

Table looks great thanks for all your hard work in the VP Community. I was blessed to be able to goto a pinball museum with 300+ tables this weekend and I got the chance to play this table in person.

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?