FSS MOD Stargate ( Gottlieb 1995 )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fss-mod-stargate-gottlieb-1995/

Rev.2.0 – Unified, now the selection of Led or original lighting is made in the script, as well as in the original table. Updated general table lighting to improve the FSS effect. Preservation of some effects of the original lighting for better visualization of the effects of LED lighting.

Rev.1.2 – Small script review in the original lights version – now it has the correct color selection.

Rev. 1.1 – Two lighting options – Original lighting and LED lighting.

At the request of JLou … I made the BG with colored LED lighting.

But as I prefer lighting in the original tone … I made two tables … one with led lighting in playfiled and BG, and the second with original lighting in playfield and BG.

This is a modification of the JLouLoulou and 32assassin table, conversion to the FSS (Full Single Screen) format by me.

All the modification was done through Nick’s guidelines (Arconovum). Thank you very much for the guide videos.

Well, I hope you like it, you can improve it, but it’s a great start to have fun in this table format.

Obs: The lighting of BG I believe is very close to the original. It was based on the B2S lighting done by hmueck (Thanks).

Thanks to everyone involved in creating Visual Pinball and creating the tables, without you the fun would not be the same.

*From now on in File Author, I will also place the author of the original table in addition to mine, I would do that in the text, but I will also include this point.

Enjoy it.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      JediWizard
      Participant
        @jediwizard

Thanks Morttis, this table has some of the best artwork besides one of my other top favorites Pinball Magic which was already realeased in a FSS version. B-)

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

TUTE_PRIMUS
        Participant
          @tute-primus

The backglass looks amazing!

zalman
          Participant
            @zalman

Congratulations, beautiful and also one of my favorites, question have you thought about Star Trek 25th Anniversary FSS? :good:

Morttis
            Participant
              @morttis

Congratulations, beautiful and also one of my favorites, question have you thought about Star Trek 25th Anniversary FSS? :good:

Hi Zalman

I already thought about doing it, Zalman, but the effect of “teleportation” is a little complex for me yet, but it is certainly a table that I have on my favorite list … I love this table and the theme … in this At the moment I have some other things going on too (I’m doing a new university) and I would also like the UltraDMD developers to develop something that would make their tool compatible with the FSS format, as I would like to make some FSS versions of tables that use UltraDMD and maybe also PUP System.

Well, that’s it …

greetings

Morttis

arconovum
              Participant
                @nicholaschristopher
                MemberContributor

Awesome Morttis,  I am so happy you decided to support FSS, it has taken a load off my shoulders.. !!!

All the development I do has made it impossible for me to keep up with all the table author releases. So you are Awesome..

Thanks…

Nick.

nanuk
                Participant
                  @nanuk

i wish i knew how to make those table i would do stranger things in fss thax for stargate look amazing love the fss on my laptop when im on the move

Morttis
                  Participant
                    @morttis

i wish i knew how to make those table i would do stranger things in fss thax for stargate look amazing love the fss on my laptop when im on the move

So, Stranger Things, among many others that I would also like to convert to FSS, use UltraDMD and PulpSystem … and unfortunately these “plugins” do not have support for the FSS format … I was interested in chasing the developers of both “plugins” but I am a little out of time to dedicate myself to this … but I am certainly very interested in bringing tables compatible with UltraDMD and Pulp to the FSS format, but for now I can only work with those of normal DMD or Alphanumeric or EM ( but EM haven’t done any yet, I need to understand the script right now, so for now only Nick (Arconovum) knows how to deal with EM hehehe)

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

In my opinion, you would have a much better chance to get any “UltraDMD” support if you head over to vpf and ask Vincent if he can have a crack at it. https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=43569 – FlexDMD is still in development, doesn’t fuc%% everyone that i uses any locale other than a UK/US one and is at the moment at least, a lag free substitution.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?