FSS MOD Tales from the Crypt (Data East 1993)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=210819

This is a FSS conversion of the modification made by Bigus1. The original table was made by freneticamnesic and 32assassin. Great job done by both, thank you very much. Well, the conversion to FSS format was done by me (Morttis).

Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), and everyone already knows how much I appreciate the support he has been giving me all this time (Thank so much Nick).

And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn’t be possible.

This FSS conversion was made based on a previous conversion made by Nick (Arconovum). As the previous FSS table used an outdated version, a new version was made with the latest version revised by Bigus1 (thanks for your work). Well, several parts of the FSS table have been transported for this version. Anyway, I did some revisions too, small graphic details, and the main one, I inserted the physics of JPSalas (Arcade Physics 3.0). Hope you like it.

Well, this is a great new title that could not be missing in the FSS format.

Enjoy it.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      encryptedmind
      Participant
        @encryptedmind

Nice work. Do you have this available for 3 screen users?

Morttis
        Participant
          @morttis

Nice work. Do you have this available for 3 screen users?

I don’t have, I make the modifications directly in the FSS version, but I believe that if you modify the POV settings for your setup it will work (but I didn’t do any tests because I don’t have this type of setup).

freneticamnesic
            @freneticamnesic
            vipModeratorMember

The backglass image doesn’t fill the backglass (horizontally)

I also seem to be missing something fundamentally in the way that FSS tables are designed – why does the display have to be in portrait? This limits the tables you can have in your set up to only FSS tables it seems, without manually adjusting layback on all FS tables to rotate 90 degrees. This is more of a thinking out loud thing than a question, I don’t expect it to change, I just don’t understand it

Punch it!

Morttis
            Participant
              @morttis

The backglass image doesn’t fill the backglass (horizontally)

I also seem to be missing something fundamentally in the way that FSS tables are designed – why does the display have to be in portrait? This limits the tables you can have in your set up to only FSS tables it seems, without manually adjusting layback on all FS tables to rotate 90 degrees. This is more of a thinking out loud thing than a question, I don’t expect it to change, I just don’t understand it

Hi @freneticamnesic

on the BG, in the not too distant future I will launch a revision 2 of this FSS, I will probably completely redo the BG of it, so I will fix this flaw. About the display of FSS tables, in fact the FSS tables, as you may already know, are made for a portrait configuration on a single screen, so the layout of the display in the portrait position … the intention is not to have FSS messas an FSS setup with FS tables, as this would be impossible in an FSS setup, since the FSS setup does not have a second display for an eventual BG and scoring display. But in fact I am happy that many FS setup users use the FSS tables in their booths, even if they have to modify some table settings before they are able to play.

SOON I will start updating all the tables I have already made, as well as launching new FSS with the most current version of Arconovum’s FSS programming, so that they are closer to the “artistic” quality of the tables he makes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?