This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  arconovum 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Mod Includes:

[FSS] Backglass/Box/Backlight. [CCX] Color Correction . [PGI] Persistent General Illumination , & [SHD] Shadows. [D&N] Day and Night transition . [TOP] Lit Topper. [ABG] Animated Backglass.

Original Author VPX: wrd1972

3 users thanked author for this post.
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

If this is based off of my latest release, there are some bugs in it. I have a new version with several fixes and many enhancements that is nearly ready to release. But still dealing with one last mech issue. Might keep your eyes open to use it once I have it released. It is a good bit better than this one.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

If this is based off of my latest release, there are some bugs in it. I have a new version with several fixes and many enhancements that is nearly ready to release. But still dealing with one last mech issue. Might keep your eyes open to use it once I have it released. It is a good bit better than this one.

will do, but I’m using your 1.1 release so way old..¬† but looking forward to a version with all your physics work .. so my eyes are peeled!

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

updated to wrd’s version 2.0 with a new backglass. same goes with Dr Dude, and BBBB.

azlew 
    Participant

Fantastic!

CalleV 
    Participant

Great work!
    You are not working on a AC/DC release or even better TOM?

Keep up the good work!

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Great work!

You are not working on a AC/DC release or even better TOM?

Keep up the good work!

Yes those are done and available, but you need to PM me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account