FSS MOD Twilight Zone – B&W Edition (Bally 1993)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fss-mod-twilight-zone-bw-edition-bally-1993/

Well, this is a conversion of a conversion… so here we go.

The original table is from Ninuzzu (fantastic table by the way). The conversion to Black and White Edition was done by HauntFreaks … and then the conversion to FSS format was done by me.

I want to thank both Ninuzzu and HauntFreaks.

I also thank Daifet for using his back panel (great job, thanks, it looks great on the machine).

And finally I want to thank Tute_Primus (Juan) for doing tests on the table after being ready to search for any errors and so far none have been found … thank you very much Juan for your help.

All the modification was done through Nick’s guidelines (Arconovum). Thank you very much for the guide videos.

Well, I hope you like it, you can improve it, but it’s a great start to have fun in this table format.

Obs: The Backglass lighting is 100% as in the original, I also thank Nick (Arconovum) for teaching me to do this.

Thanks to everyone involved in creating Visual Pinball and creating the tables, without you the fun would not be the same.

*From now on in File Author, I will also place the author of the original table in addition to mine, I would do that in the text, but I will also include this point.

*My native language is portuguese, so if the English got bad, I’m sorry.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      KrakenByte
      Participant
        @krakenbyte

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension— a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

;-)

Distress The Twilight Zone GIF - Distress TheTwilightZone Horror ...

KrakenByte Kraken

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Just know that nFozzy did a lot of improvements to this version to actually make it play correctly ? There is Gumball issues with the Ninuzzu version.

TUTE_PRIMUS
          Participant
            @tute-primus

Hi @thalamus . Yesterday I played the table a lot and no problem with Gumbal happened to me, I got the “PowerBall mania” quite a few times and I didn’t find any problem.
            I know Ninuzzu had fixed that bug (ballstuck at gumball)  in version 2.1.

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Well, what can I say ? Have fun with it – with it’s issues I guess.

First versions of Skitso’ improved version showed issues, it is based upon 2.1, read the thread – read what nFozzy said before he sent it back fixed. https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/twilight-zone-skitso-detail-mod/page/5/#post-100371

JoostProost
              Participant
                @vpjachim

This is great

JoostProost
                Participant
                  @vpjachim

Does someone know where to get the fullscreen B&W cabinet version?

TUTE_PRIMUS
                  Participant
                    @tute-primus

check your MP

Morttis
                    Participant
                      @morttis

Well, what can I say ? Have fun with it – with it’s issues I guess.

First versions of Skitso’ improved version showed issues, it is based upon 2.1, read the thread – read what nFozzy said before he sent it back fixed. https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/twilight-zone-skitso-detail-mod/page/5/#post-100371

Hi Thalamus,

If you have the version of Skitso in “color” BW,  please send me that I convert it to FSS format, but if that BW version of Skitso does not exist, then unfortunately this will be the best BW FSS version that you can play.

Best regards

SG1bsoN
                      Participant
                        @sg1bson

I’ve just made my own one using the Skitso MOD for my cabinet, it came out okay… still working on the b2s to get it how I want it though

Twilight Zone BW Mode Playfield

JediWizard
                        Participant
                          @jediwizard

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension— a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

;-)

Distress The Twilight Zone GIF - Distress TheTwilightZone Horror ...

One of the greatest quotes of all time, with alot of knowledge packed in. :good: Thanks for the cool mod on this table!

Health is Wealth:Knowledge is Power

jarr3
                          Participant
                            @jarr3

Is the non FSS Mod still avail somewhere?

/Richard

Morttis
                            Participant
                              @morttis

Is the non FSS Mod still avail somewhere?

/Richard

Richard

Try to use the last final version that I just uploaded on the website (SkitsoMod) … it is configured for FSS version, so you must change the display settings for FS … I haven’t tested it because I can’t do this, but I believe that works.
                              Leave a comment if it works or otherwise.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?