FSS MOD X-Men LE (Stern 2012)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Morttis
    Participant
      @morttis

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=188986

This is a modification of the HauntFreaks (modification of freneticamnesic, ICPjuggla, HauntFreaks, DJrobX, Bord table) table, conversion to the FSS (Full Single Screen) format by me.

All the modification was done through Nick’s guidelines (Arconovum). Thank you very much for the guide videos.

Well, I hope you like it, you can improve it, but it’s a great start to have fun in this table format.

Thanks to everyone involved in creating Visual Pinball and creating the tables, without you the fun would not be the same.

*My native language is portuguese.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

Wow I can retire now! Thanks Morttis.. I have gotten myself a new screen capture software, installing it tomorrow, and will be making videos of the use of the Rev 2.6 FSS TMK (Table Mod Kit). But be warned the requirements are much more involved and time consuming.

Morttis
        Participant
          @morttis

Wow I can retire now! Thanks Morttis.. I have gotten myself a new screen capture software, installing it tomorrow, and will be making videos of the use of the Rev 2.6 FSS TMK (Table Mod Kit). But be warned the requirements are much more involved and time consuming.

Fantastic Nick
          I want to see how to use kit 2.6 and make kit 2.6 available so that I can use it, I still use the first kit available, which in my view already does a great job.

arconovum
          Participant
            @nicholaschristopher
            MemberContributor

Fantastic Nick

I want to see how to use kit 2.6 and make kit 2.6 available so that I can use it, I still use the first kit available, which in my view already does a great job.

All FSS Modding Kit versions are on the GDrive. You will want to read the file: “__default_VBA_FSS_Modding_HowTo.txt” , in the 2.6 Archive.

Just so you know, this instruction set is not complete , but really close. The instructions order , even though fully numerated does not really work like 1 is followed by 2 , then by 3. etc.. but some things must be done prior to others. And this is where videos really help make sense of the HowTo.txt file.

All the graphics and Photoshop files are open source, so you can use them , just letting me know would be nice!

Morttis
            Participant
              @morttis

Fantastic Nick

All FSS Modding Kit versions are on the GDrive. You will want to read the file: “__default_VBA_FSS_Modding_HowTo.txt” , in the 2.6 Archive.

Just so you know, this instruction set is not complete , but really close. The instructions order , even though fully numerated does not really work like 1 is followed by 2 , then by 3. etc.. but some things must be done prior to others. And this is where videos really help make sense of the HowTo.txt file.

All the graphics and Photoshop files are open source, so you can use them , just letting me know would be nice!

oops, I have used a lot of graphic files, most are yours really, as they are the best for the FSS format. for the backglass I have used several b2s files as a base and redo what is necessary, there is a lot of good stuff already done … but it is so much that I already took vpinball to start making the tables that I don’t know where they came from anymore .. but as i have written, i would like to thank all the creators of both the VP and the tables, without them and especially you, nothing that I am doing would be possible. ;)

arconovum
              Participant
                @nicholaschristopher
                MemberContributor

Keep going at it Morttis..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?