FSS Only Banzai Run (Williams 1988)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    arconovum
    Participant
      @nicholaschristopher
      MemberContributor

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/fss-only-banzai-run-williams-1988/

This is not a Modded table.

Includes:

[FSS] Backglass/Box/Backlight.
      [CCX] Color Correction .
      [PGI] Persistent General Illumination , & [SHD] Shadows.
      [FF] Fast Flips .
      [D&N] Day and Night transition .
      [ABG] Animated Backglass.

Original Author VPX: Arconovum,Flupper Ramps, Img:HauntFreaks (marquee)

-RpT
      Participant
        @rpt

Damn impressive! Always wondered if someone would try and bring this unique table to VPX…. doesn’t look like I’ll be able to fudge this to work on a 3 screen cab though  :cry:

Great work, nonetheless!

Ben Logan2
        Participant
          @benlogan2

Super! Can’t wait to try it, Arco. Looks fantastic.

arconovum
          Participant
            @nicholaschristopher
            MemberContributor

Damn impressive! Always wondered if someone would try and bring this unique table to VPX…. doesn’t look like I’ll be able to fudge this to work on a 3 screen cab though :cry:

Great work, nonetheless!

Thanks and sorry, like sweet and sour..

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

:good:

about 2 Screen and directb2: would be cool, if the Backglass Screen could be a “Side Table” with Triggers,
              for a good “ball Image” directb2s, like the one with T3, but better.

The Loafer
              Participant
                @theloafer

until VP adds internal support for backglass on another screen, this is the best way to do it (alternatively there’s always like the VP9 table where it overlays on top of the existing one, that does work, just doesn’t look great…

… but this way is pretty awesome, looks just like the real thing.  Fantastic Acronovum

arconovum
                Participant
                  @nicholaschristopher
                  MemberContributor

until VP adds internal support for backglass on another screen, this is the best way to do it (alternatively there’s always like the VP9 table where it overlays on top of the existing one, that does work, just doesn’t look great…

… but this way is pretty awesome, looks just like the real thing. Fantastic Acronovum

Yeah I prettied it down a little from the earlier versions to better match what it really looks like.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Damn impressive! Always wondered if someone would try and bring this unique table to VPX…. doesn’t look like I’ll be able to fudge this to work on a 3 screen cab though :cry:

Great work, nonetheless!

You can still play it in your cab. Just will only use one screen is all :good:

mans this is one game I would play the fss in cab :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    32assassin
                    Participant
                      @32assassin

not sure how well it will play but you can adjust the Full Screen POV to match your cab

here is a staring point you

all you need is to extract the Backlass image and make a dB2s file for your 2nd screen.

someone made one but the quality is not up to par with this table.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

daveytron
                      Participant
                        @daveytron

Hi Just tried this game and I get the error line 1335

Object doesn’t support this property or methed:controller.getclientrect”

arconovum
                        Participant
                          @nicholaschristopher
                          MemberContributor

Hi Just tried this game and I get the error line 1335

Object doesn’t support this property or methed:controller.getclientrect”

What version of VP are you running?

arconovum
                          Participant
                            @nicholaschristopher
                            MemberContributor

A Portrait only mode Fix has been uploaded, replacing previous version.

Me and Randr are trying to get to the bottom of why I have access to those function calls in VB when others don’t, it may be due to the fact that I have 4 compilers installed on my PC and I may have a developer build of VB code interpreter.

BorgDog
                            Participant
                              @borgdog
                              MemberContributorvip

I got that error until I turned off directb2s in vp preferences. This was on my work computer and usually don’t have that on. Not sure how that related, but it worked fine afterward.

Ben Logan2
                              Participant
                                @benlogan2

Arconovum,

Banzai looks mindblowingly good. I want to get that “reshade” app you recommend up and running.

A couple of questions (forgive me if they’ve been asked elsewhere):

1. Will Banzai Run work without installing reshade?

2. I’m worried the reshade app will affect the rest of my VPX tables. Will it?

3. Is the reshade app resource hungry? I’m running a GTX-750ti that’s showing it’s age!

Thanks again for all the beautiful FSS tables. Wonderful surprise.

:D

STAT
                                Participant
                                  @stefanaustria
                                  MemberContributor

I also got this Error with “getclientrect” – latest VP 10.6 … so we have to use your new uploaded Version ?

arconovum
                                  Participant
                                    @nicholaschristopher
                                    MemberContributor

I also got this Error with “getclientrect” – latest VP 10.6 … so we have to use your new uploaded Version ?

yes STAT.

arconovum
                                    Participant
                                      @nicholaschristopher
                                      MemberContributor

Arconovum,

Banzai looks mindblowingly good. I want to get that “reshade” app you recommend up and running.

A couple of questions (forgive me if they’ve been asked elsewhere):

1. Will Banzai Run work without installing reshade?

2. I’m worried the reshade app will affect the rest of my VPX tables. Will it?

3. Is the reshade app resource hungry? I’m running a GTX-750ti that’s showing it’s age!

Thanks again for all the beautiful FSS tables. Wonderful surprise.

:D

1. Yes it will work without it, just a bit darker due to shadows.
                                      2. Yes it will affect the rest of your tables, SHIFT+F4 turns it on / off.
                                      3. Its negligible impact, as all the VP internal shaders are forced off, replaced by reshade.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                      STAT
                                      Participant
                                        @stefanaustria
                                        MemberContributor

And there is no Way, to get the VPX Version like the one VP9 with the Backglass as 2nd “hidden” Table on FS ? :rose:

arconovum
                                        Participant
                                          @nicholaschristopher
                                          MemberContributor

And there is no Way, to get the VPX Version like the one VP9 with the Backglass as 2nd “hidden” Table on FS ? :rose:

that would take a long time , and right now I’m not at my best (so to speak) .. and will be taking a break, hence why I am uploading all this stuff.    So for now I’m sorry STAT as I know you are a hardcore pinball fan.

STAT
                                          Participant
                                            @stefanaustria
                                            MemberContributor

Thank you,  and i can understand your break :good:

You did very nice Jobs there with this FSS, but for Banzai Run, it works well now – but on my 2 Screen Cab,
                                            i have the felling like the Ball rolling “downside” ;-)

Maybe i can find some Ways to get it closer to a FS Version, i tried some Minutes,
                                            but always ended at some View Points – then i also needed to Change “Backglass” … Need Long time, you are right – esp. for me  :unsure:

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?