Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    roccodimarco
    Participant
    @roccodimarco

not sure how well it will play but you can adjust the Full Screen POV to match your cab

here is a staring point you

all you need is to extract the Backlass image and make a dB2s file for your 2nd screen.

someone made one but the quality is not up to par with this table.

Wow, I’m just getting to this, and I’m wondering if anyone ever did this? If so can some send me a message? Now I can’t wait to get out of work and try this on my cabinet!

Greynurse
    Participant
    @greynurse

Wow! Just downloaded it and ran it as is on my desktop. Gotta make a device that physically rotates the 26″ TV/ Monitor I have. Still, when I get my cab, this is one of the first ones going in. Thanks Arco and get well soon. :yes:

Cheers,

Nursie

1 user thanked author for this post.
    randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

It’s good table for fss! Heck all the fss tables are nice but this is probably best example of why we need multi monitor support in vpinball :) great stuff

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

arconovum
    Participant
    @nicholaschristopher
    MemberContributor

Wow! Just downloaded it and ran it as is on my desktop. Gotta make a device that physically rotates the 26″ TV/ Monitor I have. Still, when I get my cab, this is one of the first ones going in. Thanks Arco and get well soon. :yes:

Cheers,

Nursie

Also try Catacomb. with upper playfield/bagatelle.

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Ok, got it working now, but not without rotating Windows Screen.
    :-)

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

With VR, these FSS tables are awesome!  In particular, this one really comes to life!  Thanks for all your work on these!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

arconovum
    Participant
    @nicholaschristopher
    MemberContributor

With VR, these FSS tables are awesome! In particular, this one really comes to life! Thanks for all your work on these!

Yes and its been improved upon.. soon all tables I have will be re-released for VP 10.6, to deal with minor lighting issues, but most required the jump to FSS R2.6.. this re-work is 50% done and will be complete in approx 2 weeks.

This is what it looks like now.. daylight , midlight, and nightlight

Banzai Run Shadows Day FSeries Clipboard-3   Banzai Run Shadows Mid FSeries Clipboard-3  Banzai Run Shadows Night FSeries Clipboard-3

2 users thanked author for this post.
    sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

Omg arconovum how i missed this news. Cannot wait for the update :) Thank you for updating this masterpiece.

DJRobX
    @djrobx
    MemberModerator

Tried this out in VR…  Amazing!    Glad I finally got a way to experience this excellent table.

Then I looked at the table itself… Man that’s some crazy clever stuff.    Standard tables are hard enough in VPX’s 2D editor but this is next level.   Such a big fan of your work!

Blindpeser
    Participant
    @blindpeser

Tried this out in VR… Amazing! Glad I finally got a way to experience this excellent table.

Then I looked at the table itself… Man that’s some crazy clever stuff. Standard tables are hard enough in VPX’s 2D editor but this is next level. Such a big fan of your work!

Did you menage that the backglass appears in correct size and angles? If so, how did you do it? Do you mind to release this with arconovums permission in a VR room?

arconovum
    Participant
    @nicholaschristopher
    MemberContributor

@blindpeser You may have to correct the backglass angle I don’t know, its already at a 10-15 degree angle not sure atm.. its been too long.  But if you intend to change that angle it ‘WILL’ have a dramatic effect on everything pertaining to the backglass playfield.

And yes you have my OK to make it a part of the VR Room effort, But you should use the one posted on my google drive, either PM me or register on my google drive for access.

Nick

DJRobX
    @djrobx
    MemberModerator

On this one I found the existing size is pretty good.   It has a slight lean back to it but not a big deal at all.  There are a couple “parts” left around the environment but those would be pretty easy to hide.

And yes, altering the sizes/positions of the BG on these isn’t easy.   There are a lot of components that have to be kept in sync, and the 2D editor makes that a giant pain in the tush, so the table script does some of that work.   And of course in this case, we have all the active objects up there.

Thanks for permission to VR mod!

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

It is a phenomenal release and even more so playing it in VR.  Seeing the ball picked up from the lower playfield and raised to the upper back box is friggin glorious.

thanks for all you do Nick!

arconovum
    Participant
    @nicholaschristopher
    MemberContributor

and just so you all know, I will say again ,the lower table ball that follows through the rear playfield, not a destroyed / recreated ball, it gets picked up, played through and drained if be the case.  My newer version adds sounds that were not present in the table available here.

otro5
    Participant
    @otro5

Dear Arconovum,

I am trying to play Bandai on VR Room. Dou you have another version of the game that fixes any problems that I have? For instance balls appears onthe right side out of the table.

Thanks a lot

arconovum
    Participant
    @nicholaschristopher
    MemberContributor

Dear Arconovum,

I am trying to play Bandai on VR Room. Dou you have another version of the game that fixes any problems that I have? For instance balls appears onthe right side out of the table.

Thanks a lot

I know some people have tried to fix this tables issues for VPVR, but I don’t know if they were successful. At least I have not heard back from them.

BlackPredator72
    Participant
    @blackpredator72

Thnx for the table. I don’t use FSS so after some changes I got this for the time being:

banzai

For now it’s better then the VP9 version I had.

sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

Thnx for the table. I don’t use FSS so after some changes I got this for the time being:

banzai

You converted FSS to FS ? How the Secondary playfield works?

BlackPredator72
    Participant
    @blackpredator72

banzai

You converted FSS to FS ? How the Secondary playfield works?

It’s not visible anymore. Maybe someone can create the following: play on the backglass when the ball is on the 2nd playfield. When the ball is back on the default playfield, the score on the backglass is back.

If you still want to try here’s the vpx file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ri193npojryav3/Banzai%20Run%20%28Williams%201988%29.vpx?dl=0

roccodimarco
    Participant
    @roccodimarco

As of right now, the only way to play on FS would be to go the route of the vp9 table where the backglass goes over the main pf when the ball is active up there.  I’m not sure how difficult it would be to create this, my guess is a whole conversion would need to be done, and I’m not sure if this FFS version is based off the vp9 table or was just recreated from scratch.  If it was created from the vp9 version, I would imagine it wouldn’t be much work to create the vp9 to vpx.  Regardless this table looks awesome.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW