FSS Only Banzai Run (Williams 1988)

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    arconovum
    Participant
      @nicholaschristopher
      MemberContributor

I’m not sure how difficult it would be to create this, my guess is a whole conversion would need to be done, and I’m not sure if this FFS version is based off the vp9 table or was just recreated from scratch.

The table was created from scratch, not at all the VP9 version. And it would not be too difficult to move the backbox from upright to flat, but it would be a bit of work. all the upright playfield objects would need to have all their XYZ positions recalculated. And the motorcross animation(ball capture) XYZ coords also fixed too.

v8nagrom
      Participant
        @v8nagrom

Hi,

I can’t get this table to work properly. It always wants to run in landscape mode, but I would like to play in portrait mode.

Yes, I’ve tried Win10 display settings set to portrait mode but then the screen was all messed up, much worse then before.

Yes, I’ve tried hitting F6 and change POV but it really not worked at all.

What should I do (or did I miss something?) to play in portrait mode like the screenshot above?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

v8nagrom
        Pinball freak

arconovum
        Participant
          @nicholaschristopher
          MemberContributor

@v8nagrom the only issues I have had in windows 10 is installing VP from scratch, so this should  work in win10 as it does for me..

From what you are saying , you should only be using NVIDIA’s control panel, or AMD’s Catalyst to modify landscape /portrait orientation , or whatever you video card manufacturer is.

Also if you have altered the table in any way to get it to work in landscape you will need to re-download it.

Also a screen shot really does help us in trying to help you.

Edit : I have also just downloaded this table and tested it in portrait and it works.

Edit 2: make sure ‘Use Always FS backdrop settings’ is NOT checked in Video/Graphics options.

Regards

Nick

v8nagrom
          Participant
            @v8nagrom

@arconovum Thanks for you reply.

Unticking ‘Use Always FS backdrop settings’ did the trick.

Works perfectly now.

What a beautiful table, Nick!

Thanks,

Gabe

v8nagrom
            Pinball freak

dielated
            Participant
              @dielated

Forgive my ignorance but, when I open this it is in Desktop mode – I try to reorient the table (to 90 degrees for my cab) and everything goes haywire – how do I get this working as an FSS table/?

Bigus1
              Participant
                @bigus1

Import this POV file for FSS cab.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hXguZVZO8hnuHSQ2hX6mh777jbrLJ99/view?usp=sharing

dielated
                Participant
                  @dielated

That looks better but my cab is flipped 90 degrees (rookie build mistake) and even trying to rotate yours goes wonky. How would I go about flipping that Pov?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?