Funhouse (Williams 1990) DMD Mod

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Kellogs
    Participant
      @kellogs

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=127338

As updating funhouse, I recognized, that the grill has some details, I wanted to have on my DMD as well. Therefor, here I a quick mod of the Funhouse DMD. Don`t know where I got this BG from, the author calls himself “Backglass” Hope it is ok to mod.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Well. Guess I’m partly to blame if he is. But, I will take it down if the creator contacts us asking us to do so.

I would prefer though, that you clearly state if permission is given or not for the future.

Until then. Thank you.

Blacksad
        Participant
          @blacksad

So three things:

1. It seems to me that the original B2S is here (on the same website):
          https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/funhouse-williams-1990-2-3-screens-directb2s-b2s-db2s/

2. My nickname is not “Backglass” but “Blacksad” :cry:

3. It’s always nicer to ask before mod, but your modification should please some owners of three-screen pincab, so go ahead.

siacho
          Participant
            @siacho

how to configure b2s dmd to 3 dmd screen?

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Sorry @blacksad –  not enough hours in the day to try figure our where each post originates from. I guess I need to start to deny by default.

wrd1972
              Participant
                @wrd1972
                MembervipContributor

Funhouse has a DMD. Who knew? :unsure:

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

how to configure b2s dmd to 3 dmd screen?

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/

Kellogs
                  Participant
                    @kellogs

@Blacksad: I am sorr, I modded without permission. I just had a look at the settings after I imported the BG in the Deisgner. Author and Artwork just mentioned Backglass, so I did not know, whom to ask. I downloaded so many BGs, just to test them out, I just had no idea, where this one came from.

Anyway, in future, I will have to document, where the download comes from and who is the creator, to check out, if there is a permission to mod.

In my cab, I work with 4 monitors, an I have been creating some BGs by myself, just quick and dirty, as there where no BGs or just UVP BGs. By now, I am checking out, if there is a newer BG or if I have to publish one by myself.

So in future, I will have to find out first, who is the creator and ask for permission to mod..

Sorry again, in future, I will try to aviod publishing without permission.

Blacksad
                    Participant
                      @blacksad

@Kellogs it’s true, on version 2048px I wrote “Backglass” and not “Blacksad”, I must have had eyes that were starting to sting :wacko:

Kellogs
                      Participant
                        @kellogs

:good: B-)

stvpin
                        Participant
                          @stvpin

Very cool, great improvement.    Cyclone might also be a candidate for a similar type of DMD re-framing.

Kellogs
                          Participant
                            @kellogs

Good idea, I will have a look.

Herodes
                            Participant
                              @herodes

Will this work on a 3th lcd screen.If so how do i set this up? Now i only see the rom on my 3th screen no border or flags. :unsure:   :unsure:   :unsure:

outhere
                                @outhere
                                MemberContributorvipModerator

Will this work on a 3th lcd screen.If so how do i set this up? Now i only see the rom on my 3th screen no border or flags. :unsure:   :unsure:   :unsure:

Info
                                https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?