Funhouse (Williams 1990)

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 460 total)
  • Author
    STAT
    Participant
      @stefanaustria
      MemberContributor

wrd, only small Ball Stutter, when the Ball Comes down from the Wire Ramp ( top-Right to down-left ), i think because much Flashers goes on …

Draifet
      Participant
        @draifet

New rev coming to address some more stuck balls. Rudy is also getting a shinier material. He is to flat right now. Anybody have any other concerns with FH?

If u can wait until tomorrow I have some small details to report.

wrd1972
        Participant
          @wrd1972
          MembervipContributor

Will do.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

chuchomr
          Participant
            @chuchomr

New rev coming to address some more stuck balls. Rudy is also getting a shinier material. He is to flat right now. Anybody have any other concerns with FH?

Any idea on how to solve the stutter?  i have same issue on Tom y Jerry… just on those 2 of 114 tables…

chuchomr
            Participant
              @chuchomr

Any idea on how to solve the stutter?  i have same issue on Tom y Jerry… just on those 2 of 114 tables…

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

You have latest version of the table? Earlier versions did micro stutter for me but latest is perfect. As for Tom a Jerry not sure never had stutter in that one

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

Bigmike20vt
                Participant
                  @bigmike20vt

Hi.

Another noob question from me, my googlefu has let me down.

The table is offset to the right and goes off the ends. I pressed F6 from the menu and set the (fantastic) table up just how I like it….. But can’t figure out how to save. If I exit out then play it the table seems to revert back to how it was. Hitting save also does very little. Sorry if I am being stupid.

Many thanks

Mark70
                  Participant
                    @mark70

It should keep the settings when you save the table before exit. Could it be that you have a pov file for this table within the table folder?

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

You press the save button. POV imported is saved with the table.

Thalamus
                        @thalamus

Thanks ofr the update wrd1972 !

Mark70
                        Participant
                          @mark70

Thanks for another update :bye:

tabascoman77
                          Participant
                            @tabascoman77

(Rev 5/5/2019): Ball gets stuck after going up the left orbit. It comes out the right side and stops just behind the right barrier. Nudging doesn’t free the ball.

Untitled

Bob Albright
                            Participant
                              @bobalbright

Thank you for your continued improvements on this table. Just downloaded the “C” version and I am getting a lost ball during multiball. This has happened several times. I’d like to say where it’s getting lost, but the action is so frantic I’ve not been able to spot it. Thanks

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

wrd1972
                              Participant
                                @wrd1972
                                MembervipContributor

(Rev 5/5/2019): Ball gets stuck after going up the left orbit. It comes out the right side and stops just behind the right barrier. Nudging doesn’t free the ball.

Untitled

Will you please draw a circle around where the ball is in the pic. I dont see it.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

giovanni1966
                                Participant
                                  @giovanni1966

The extra ball light in the lock lane does not work.

wrd1972
                                  Participant
                                    @wrd1972
                                    MembervipContributor

The extra ball light in the lock lane does not work.

I just checked the latest and the “extra ball” light near the lock lane is indeed working. Might check again. :)

Thalamus
                                      @thalamus

This request reminds me of the lights not working in Firepower. I did not see them get lit before I changed an option under video settings. Guess I have to go back and see what it was g5k told me to change, and maybe it is not an issue anymore since it was several betas ago. Who know though, maybe @giovanni1966 is running a older version of VPX ?

giovanni1966
                                      Participant
                                        @giovanni1966

The error occurred when the extra ball lamp in the mirror flashed and after a hit the arrow did not shine. However, I could not reproduce this in my last game. Maybe I was wrong. Sorry for that. I m using 10.6. and the coin ROM 906

Marrok
                                        Participant
                                          @coyohtay

Hey everyone, just loaded up rev 2.0 c.  Was playing it and and enjoying the latest tweaks, but a ball got stuck near the trap door.  Picture is attached.

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

No picture attached… don’t use “file attach” use insert image icon

********************************************************
                                            Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                            for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 460 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?