This topic contains 418 replies, has 104 voices, and was last updated by  wrd1972 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 419 total)
  • Author
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Of Course, i only saw it up in the DL List and noticed another Date – Updated: April 14, 2019 

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Yeah. But same version number as shared in the “temporary link” https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/funhouse-williams-1990/page/19/#post-123394

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Sorry for the confusion. No new update except for the description attached to the table. It said I was working on it for seven months…which is a laughing joke. Its been more like two years. lol. 2.0b is still the latest.

Hey Randr,

Can you make a tweak so that if the tables information is updated, the table does not get bumped to the top, unless it really is a new rev?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Scooby 
    Participant

This table has become one of my favorites. Thanks Wrd!

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

New rev coming to address some more stuck balls. Rudy is also getting a shinier material. He is to flat right now. Anybody have any other concerns with FH?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

wrd, only small Ball Stutter, when the Ball Comes down from the Wire Ramp ( top-Right to down-left ), i think because much Flashers goes on …

Draifet 
    Participant

New rev coming to address some more stuck balls. Rudy is also getting a shinier material. He is to flat right now. Anybody have any other concerns with FH?

If u can wait until tomorrow I have some small details to report.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Will do.

chuchomr 
    Participant

Any idea on how to solve the stutter?  i have same issue on Tom y Jerry… just on those 2 of 114 tables…

chuchomr 
    Participant

Any idea on how to solve the stutter?  i have same issue on Tom y Jerry… just on those 2 of 114 tables…

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

You have latest version of the table? Earlier versions did micro stutter for me but latest is perfect. As for Tom a Jerry not sure never had stutter in that one

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Bigmike20vt 
    Participant

Hi.

Another noob question from me, my googlefu has let me down.

The table is offset to the right and goes off the ends. I pressed F6 from the menu and set the (fantastic) table up just how I like it….. But can’t figure out how to save. If I exit out then play it the table seems to revert back to how it was. Hitting save also does very little. Sorry if I am being stupid.

Many thanks

Mark70 
    Participant

It should keep the settings when you save the table before exit. Could it be that you have a pov file for this table within the table folder?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thalamus 

You press the save button. POV imported is saved with the table.

Thalamus 

Thanks ofr the update wrd1972 !

Mark70 
    Participant

Thanks for another update :bye:

I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.

tabascoman77 
    Participant

(Rev 5/5/2019): Ball gets stuck after going up the left orbit. It comes out the right side and stops just behind the right barrier. Nudging doesn’t free the ball.

Untitled

Bob Albright 
    Participant

Thank you for your continued improvements on this table. Just downloaded the “C” version and I am getting a lost ball during multiball. This has happened several times. I’d like to say where it’s getting lost, but the action is so frantic I’ve not been able to spot it. Thanks

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

(Rev 5/5/2019): Ball gets stuck after going up the left orbit. It comes out the right side and stops just behind the right barrier. Nudging doesn’t free the ball.

Untitled

Will you please draw a circle around where the ball is in the pic. I dont see it.

giovanni1966 
    Participant

The extra ball light in the lock lane does not work.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 419 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account