Funhouse (Williams 1990)

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 460 total)
  • Author
    Marrok
    Participant
      @coyohtay

Sorry about that. Hopefully this works.

Funhouse-error

wrd1972
      Participant
        @wrd1972
        MembervipContributor

Noted. Thanks

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Kernel
        Participant
          @kern

Really amazing table, one of my favourite! Sadly this is the table where I get the lower FPS on VPX (60 FPS vs. an average of 200 FPS. I get huge lag on flippers with sub 120 FPS tables).
          Is there something I can change on the table to gain some FPS? I have tried increasing the lamptimer value but nothing changes.
          Thanks again for the fantastic table!

wrd1972
          Participant
            @wrd1972
            MembervipContributor

Make sure the playfield reflections are turned off through the table proprieties. You can also turn off the ball shadows too. You will find this option in the script near the top. The table is very resource hungry and demands a ton of GPU power. What video card are you running? I am running a GTX970 and a dirt old Core2 quad CPU and I have no lag at all, even with ball shadows on. My FPS is around 80 or so IIRC. But I can not have the PF reflections or its unplayable.

If you have an Nvidia card, set the GPU slider in the properties to performance as opposed to balanced, or worse yet quality.

Hope that helps a bit.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Kernel
            Participant
              @kern

I’m also running a GTX 970 on the pincab and an i5. I’ll try turning off what you’ve suggested.
              As I am running VPX only, if I set the GPU slider on performance I’ll see any difference in terms of graphic quality?

Thanks!

wrd1972
              Participant
                @wrd1972
                MembervipContributor

My slider MUST be on performance. Balanced and it will glitch.

Gizmo
                Participant
                  @gizmo

A small issue I noticed is that if the ball lands in the lower left corner (so ready for the left shooter) and you now hit the Start button instead of the launch button then the ball gets trapped, because the small metal wire door closes above it. You can shoot against the wire door, but not get the ball out. I have seen this on current table version 2.0c with ROM fh_905h and also before using fh_906h (think that was 2.0a, not 100% sure).  Can someone else reproduce this?

I’m loving that table, finally I can play it, because I could only watch others play as a child – thanks to all that contributed to it.

bugreport_funhouse

beagleboy20
                  Participant
                    @beagleboy20

Hello all,IM somewhat new ,but getting better. I have around 250 tables in my cabinet, but I cant figure how to get this one into cabinet mode, any help would be appreciated. Thank you

CarnyPriest
                    Participant
                      @carnypriest

Grab a POV file from joey2001 repository

https://mega.nz/#F!tM02xKaD!hMD8a7ptb646GmWC1_nXlA

Import under VP File menu.

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Wow that’s a great link!

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

CarnyPriest
                        Participant
                          @carnypriest

Yep. Extensive support and good quality settings at least for my cabinet. If nothing else a good start for tweaking the camera.

polishedball
                          Participant
                            @polishedball

I’ll grab a picture next time I am playing and it happens, but on 2.0c occasionally Rudy’s face just disappears and stays gone just showing the mechanics until the table is reloaded.  10.6beta

Table is great fun, thanks so much to all that have contributed.

cyberpez
                            Participant
                              @cyberpez

I’ll grab a picture next time I am playing and it happens, but on 2.0c occasionally Rudy’s face just disappears and stays gone just showing the mechanics until the table is reloaded.  10.6beta

Table is great fun, thanks so much to all that have contributed.

You pressed one of the manga save buttons, it cycles through the different Rudy faces.  Feature <not>  Bug   :D

wrd1972
                              Participant
                                @wrd1972
                                MembervipContributor

Try pushing the let magna-save button too. ;-)

JLPicard
                                Participant
                                  @jlpicard

Love this table but I can’t seem to get my DMD displayed anywhere.  Not all too familiar with VP10, I just upgraded my computer and installed it.  I have three tables installed and kinda wanted to get a little familiar before I go whole hog.  The other two have their DMD displayed on my 3rd DMD monitor, but not Funhouse.  Couldn’t find much in the script, any suggestions where I begin?

outhere
                                    @outhere
                                    MemberContributorvipModerator

2 and 3 Screen set-up and more

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/3-screen-set-up-and-more/

naeromagus
                                    Participant
                                      @naeromagus

@wrd1972 Wow i don’t why i waited to d/l this for so long! This right here has ALWAYS been my favorite pinball of all time. Up until today i was on ver 1.3 for so long. Crazy good realism on this and the Flashers, Rudy’s head improvement, even the screws/ nuts  and the pf physics . I can go on and on.., but This is my new Funhouse.

One thing i cannot seem to remove the siderails for F/S view. I usually just check the script first, if not there then i disable thru layers. Can you help me with this.

Crazy knockout on this one. Thanks  :good:

mauricenzbc
                                      Participant
                                        @mauricenzbc

Hey guys, i was trying to play this table but when i open it, i notice that it´s in desktop mode, and i can´t rotate to cabinet, anyone here could help me?Capturar

outhere
                                          @outhere
                                          MemberContributorvipModerator

The answer you are looking for is in the topic

wrd1972
                                          Participant
                                            @wrd1972
                                            MembervipContributor

Anyone noticing that Rudy’s mouth and the trapdoor are working slow, or in slow-motion? They are on my cab anyway. I have seen this before, but it cleared up. But now its back.

Let me know and if there is an issue, I will get it fixed.

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 460 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?