Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 posts - 421 through 433 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

Seems to be fine for me using 10.6 final on your table 2.0c at least for Rudy’s mouth moving

Although a strange thing when I exit the table VP crashes for some reason.  Does not do this on other tables, however this is just my desktop cpu and not my vcab cpu so something might be set wrong somewhere

Somehow I never have version 2.0c loaded up before, great job!!

wrd1972
    Participant
    @wrd1972
    MembervipContributor

Thanks. By the way, I picked up a real Black Knight recently and I am currently giving it a ground-up restoration. Think you might be able to help me out with another laser etched plexi topper?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Croppie1Kenobi
    Participant
    @croppie1kenobi

Overall looks awesome. I can not remove the jagged lines on the rails and metal parts. I’ve tried everything. I’m running a high end PC. Any help?

Croppie1Kenobi
    Participant
    @croppie1kenobi

fixed. table is awesome

BoltBait
    Participant
    @boltbait

This table is awesome and plays really well, except for one thing…

For some reason, the ball will never go below the table.  There are 4 holes in the table for the ball to drop down out of site for a moment, but none of them work at all.

I’m running a 2 screen cabinet.

Anyone else seen this and know of a fix?

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

I have no issues with this table. Or, I should say. I didn’t last time I played it. What version of VP are you on ?

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

This table is awesome and plays really well, except for one thing…

For some reason, the ball will never go below the table. There are 4 holes in the table for the ball to drop down out of site for a moment, but none of them work at all.

I’m running a 2 screen cabinet.

Anyone else seen this and know of a fix?

Sounds like you’re not on the latest version of VPX.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

BoltBait
    Participant
    @boltbait

You’re right. I’m on VPX.4 (for other tables that don’t like .5 and above).  Can I install VPX.6 along side of VPX.4?

bord
    Participant
    @bord
    MembervipContributor

How many tables don’t like .5 and above? Except for a few troughs that need to be enlarged I can’t think of any compatibility reasons not to use 10.6.

BoltBait
    Participant
    @boltbait

How many tables don’t like .5 and above? Except for a few troughs that need to be enlarged I can’t think of any compatibility reasons not to use 10.6.

There are several tables that count the bonus too fast.

For example, the custom table CarToons.  With 10.5 and beyond, the chimes strike too fast and therefore the “music” doesn’t sound right.

I have not looked for an updated CarToons table, maybe that’s the answer.

EDIT: Looking into the CarToons thread on page 4, there was a problem with the early 10.5 beta that caused the issue and it may be fixed. I’ll try 10.6 tonight and see if that’s the case.

BoltBait
    Participant
    @boltbait

Sounds like you’re not on the latest version of VPX.

That was exactly the problem. I updated VPX from 4 to 6 and the game plays perfectly.

…Now, to go fix my CarTOONS table which is playing music WAY too fast…

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Why don’t you just create a subfolder for the few tables that has issues, and then setup an old 10.4 or whatever in your frontend ? At least, should be a working temporary fix. There is no problems just unpacking 10.4 – exe into Vpinball folder renaming it to lets say VP104.exe.

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Hi guys,

Love the table but in my case it is stuck in “free only” mode so it can’t play a normal game and always remains at ball 1.

Is there a solution for this? Perhaps a wrong rom file or is there a simple way to enable normal game mode?

Thanks in advance.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by bietekwiet.
Viewing 13 posts - 421 through 433 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account